TEN

So I was chanting Jalex in my head, and this is the results. You're welcome.

"Lay down here." Oliver instructed. "Don't move or freak out."

I nodded and sucked gently on the ball gag in my mouth. I was drooling a bit, but I managed to keep it under control. Oliver smiled at me when I laid down on the metal platform covered in soft blankets. Oliver then turned around and grunted a little, lifting a huge rectangular wooden box. Well, half of a box. I noticed it had a small hole in it towards the center.

He flipped the box so it was on-top of me shutting me into a world of darkness. I felt the heat of the limited air as I steadied my breathing.

"Breathe." came Oli's instructions. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. I felt his fingers slide into the wooden hole and he gently grazed my hard length. He had gotten me so hard and so close to the edge before this and gave me instructions not to cum. He tied my arms behind me so they rested in fists at the curve of my spine aiding my ability to push my cock towards Oliver's fingers.

"Damn. Too far away." Oliver murmured, pulling his fingers from the hole. I whined softly and soon gave a startled shriek when the metal underneath me pushed me up so my nose was barely touching the top of the box.

Oliver grasped my length through the hole and successfully pulled it though the hole so it was the only thing of me that was visible.

"Perfect." Oli sighed, tugging on me teasingly. I moaned and pushed my hips up a bit. Since he put a plug inside me, it was rubbing on my prostate, and I wanted - no - needed to come, but he dropped my dick, laughing. "Not yet."

I heard some rustling above me and I whined, feeling cool air from the hole. I thrust up my hips and instantly, Oliver's hand fell on my length, tugging harshly.

"Stop it. Calm yourself." Oliver commanded. Something hit above my head and I jumped. "Sorry, sorry. I should have warned you." Oliver said softly. "It's a pillow."

A pillow? Oh. This must be what I caught Oliver looking at on his computer. A bed like bondage device - some sort of de-humanizing mechanism. But it made me feel hotter than ever.

I heard a knock on the door from upstairs and I flinched. Oliver's hot breath ran down that hole and I moaned, pushing up my hips, forgetting the knock. I was soon reminded of it when Oliver shouted 'come in!'.

I heard the door open and then I heard feet on the stairs of the basement. I listened carefully and I heard the familiar sound of chains hitting chains. I whined and Oliver tapped my dick lightly.

"Woah." laughed a tenor voice. "Kinky."

"No shit." Oliver snickered. "Thank you for baby-sitting, Jack. I have some business calls to get to today, but they should be done in a few hours. In the mean time, Josh should be no trouble at all. He's a very obedient slut. And if he gets a bit too bitchy, you can press this button over here." I heard some shuffling and a click. Suddenly, it felt like a million volts of electricity ran through my veins. I screamed through the gag, writhing around in the limited space.

The electricity stopped and I breathed heavily, tears leaking from my eyes. "But that's only if he's really, really bad." Oliver said, giving my cock a few sharp tugs.

"Alright. Thanks, man." the man - Jack - said.

"Yep. I'll be upstairs in my office." Oli said, and then I heard him walk away, closing the door behind him.

"Hmm." Jack's voice murmured. "Would you look at that, Lexy? Isn't it hot? We should get one of those, don't you think?"

Oh. This must be Alex and Jack. Max told me about Alex being sold to Jack Barakat. Max also said how they were pretty much perfect for each other.