NINETEEN

"You don't get to tell me what to do."

I felt like crying when those words left his lips. It was absolute torture trying to stifle my noises, but Oli pretended not to notice. The prick just kept thrusting his fingers in and out of me. I bit my lip as the curtains began to open. Oli was quick to flip the blanket that was previously on the floor on top of me and he whispered in my ear: "Close your eyes and pretend you're sleeping."

I did as I was told, going limp in his lap. I heard the curtain pull back all the way and I heard a slight gasp.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Sykes." the flight attendant from before said quietly. "I was just coming in to collect your dishes. Is there anything else I could get you?"

"It's quite alright," Oli said cooly. "Here are the dishes." I felt him lean down and with one hand, he scooped up the dishes. He also curled his fingers inside me, hitting my prostate and I let out an involuntary whimper. "I think we're just going to sleep now. I'll let you know if I need further assistance."

"Okay, have a good rest, Mr. Sykes." the woman said. I heard the curtain close and I let out a sigh, opening my eyes. Oliver gave me a devilish look.

"Time to make you cum."

I opened my mouth to say something, but he began to hit my prostate head on. My eyes rolled up in the back of my head and I groaned in the back of my throat. Oliver bit at my throat and I felt myself get closer. It was difficult because it was so painful seeing how my dick couldn't get hard while it was trapped in it's cock cage.

"I know you can do it." Oli encouraged. "I really do. I know you can cum. You want to. I know you want to. Go on, slut. Cum." He kissed under my ear and I felt a hot flash run through me, my hips jerking down on his hand as I came. Oliver chuckled. "Look at you! You did it!"

He withdrew his fingers and I still shuddered, minuscule waves of my orgasm still coursing through me.

"Beautiful." He tossed off the blanket and then used his legs to push me off the seat. "Get to work."

I clumsily crawled to him, my pants at my knees. I stopped in between his legs and unbuckled his belt. His hand ran through my hair and he continued to pet me as I unbuttoned his pants and stroked him through his briefs.

"So beautiful." Oliver whispered again. I pulled him out and carefully wrapped my lips around him, sucking him in. His fingers tangled in my hair and he began to move me up and down on his dick.

I just kept my mouth open and my tongue out, making sure my lips were wrapped over my teeth as he fucked my face. He groaned quietly, I almost couldn't hear it, but I was listening for it, so I couldn't miss it. His hips stuttered and he came quickly. I swallowed quickly and sucked him clean. He pulled me off him and ran his thumb over my cheekbones.

"Good boy. Come on..." he gently pulled me up a little to kiss my forehead and pull me on his lap again. I was exhausted and I felt gross because of the chastity cage, but Oli ran his hands down my hips and he fumbled with the lock. I felt it release from my skin and I breathed out in relief, feeling my cum drip off onto my boxer briefs.

"Here," he lifted his hand with spots of my cum on it. I lapped it up, tiredly sliding my eyes closed. Oliver kissed my head and pulled his hand away when it was clean. "Sleep now. We've still got a long way to go."

So sleep I did.

-------

Oliver walked behind me, holding his carry-on. He was the only one who brought a carry-on. He also had packed for me, so I would have absolutely no idea where we were going. We were the first ones to be exited out of the plane and when I took a step out of the terminal and into the airport, I gasped, seeing the sign.

We were in the West Indies, on Mustique Island. I knew Oliver was up to something. He has work here too, but he mostly used this place for vacationing. And his little vacation home was a decked out BDSM paradise. Everything in that house had to do with BDSM. It felt as if I had died and went to heaven.

"Well?" Oliver asked, giving me a sheepish look.

I turned to him with a grin on my face. "I love you." I sighed, hugging him tightly. Oliver chuckled, kissing my forehead as he hugged me back.

"I love you too. I thought you deserved this little bit of vacation." He beamed down at me and I smiled back up at him. "Our things were delivered to our house, so let's get going." He said, nodding to the chauffeur who was holding a card with Sykes written on it.

I gripped Oliver's hand and we walked to the driver waving him down. And before I knew it, we were off to paradise.

---------

Sorry guys! Also, I'm sorry it's so short! I was typing this on my phone on my way to Conneticut for a volleyball tournament. Sorry for the misspellings. Happy (belated) birthday to @sloppyscratchymeowy ! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was so doggone tired. :) Love you all!

~Nina