TWENTY SEVEN

( http://41.media.tumblr.com/2c6470ae50e25a3f2d0a9399b3919aad/tumblr_nrfdpmbCZO1th7b6do4_400.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/6bad0f1fbf4df1511adaf27b14f478e8/tumblr_nrz1owUO1D1tq5xbro1_500.png

https://40.media.tumblr.com/5931cde5e0d318a43e39376f25c5d65b/tumblr_nrzrm09jjL1s5le4xo1_500.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/45/76/12/457612dd64b83700b989de62ca5e9e50.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/c6a019d2c908470eab6d2e8a2c9898a0/tumblr_mrbcj1PRh81qak8cjo1_500.jpg) Sorry I couldn't decide on just one picture. They so CUUUTE. P.S. this character can be whoever you want it to be (I personally was thinking of Hannah Sykes as this female so her name is Hannah) I love Hannah and Oli. I ship them so hard. They are my OTP and I am so thankful they're married. This is a work of fiction, so the character that I am writing about has no relation to the one it is based on. That being said, enjoy the chapter.

----

"Ouch!" I hissed, glaring at Oliver. Oliver only raised an eyebrow at me.

"Quiet. It doesn't hurt that bad." Oliver replied, rolling his eyes. I wrinkled my nose.

"It hurts."

"Well, then stop whining about it and maybe I'll kiss it better."

That caught my attention and I quickly shut my mouth, hoping Oliver would follow through with his offer. I've always hated 'grooming-days'. It was the designated day once a month for a full body hygiene cleanse. Oli knew how to take care of himself, which he did so almost every week, but since I was a different story, he took his upon himself to clean me: which explains why Oliver was sitting on the side of the tub and I was kneeling in it, facing him with my arms behind my back. I loosely held my wrist and I gritted my teeth. Waxing was the most efficient way to temporarily remove hair, but it stung and burned like a bitch. Normally, I would do it myself, but I was feeling a bit sensitive from the night before, so Oliver decided to do it so we could get it out of the way faster.

I had already trimmed so it would hurt less when I waxed, but apparently, it didn't do enough for me.

"Hold still. I think all you need is one more strip. Then you'll be good to rinse off." Oliver said, holding up a clean strip of fabric. One of the perks of having a rich husband was that he was able to afford a real waxing device, like the ones used at spas and not the stupid sticky strips you could get at a drug store. But one of the down sides of it was that Oliver sometimes knew how to make it hurt more if he was feeling like it.

"Oof," I mumbled as Oliver placed some hot wax on my skin. Oliver glanced up at me and grinned half-assed at me.

"Hot?" he asked casually. I nodded slowly. "Hm."

He then placed a strip of fabric on the wax and held it there for a moment. I bit my lip and glanced down, seeing my knees wobble slightly in the basin.

"Just take a deep breath." Oliver directed. "I'll pull the strip on three. One...two...three..."

I held my breath, squeezing my eyes shut, but to my surprise, nothing happened. I blinked stupidly and looked up at Oliver, curious to as why Oliver didn't pull the strip. Before I could ask him, he ripped off the fabric, causing a skitch sound to resonate in the bathroom.

"Ow!" I snapped, recoiling away from him, my naked back hitting the bathtub wall. "Motherfucker!"

Oliver tutted and shook his head, slowly placing the strip of fabric in the trash can. "You swear too much."