SIX

Holy heck! This is the longest chapter I have like..ever written. Kinky smut...sex...love...pain...ohhh...kinky me. I hope you're satisfied, Faggot_saurus. I made this extra long chapter just for you. Love you! :)

"Now you have to remember that we were both new to this sh.it." Max said, his hands wringing in his lap. "And we both didn't really understand that there was a certain 'rule book' we had to follow."

I nodded, sipping my tea. "Yeah, okay." I replied. Oliver and I never had to go through that. He was experienced, and I wasn't. He taught me everything I know about this world. Max bit his lip and played with his mug before glancing at me nervously.

"Okay, so...he was...we were...he had a horrible day at work. His boss was such an ass to him. I remember him complaining about his boss nights before." Max sighed shakily. "He was already irritable the whole night and he grabbed me and took me to the bedroom."

I knew that I should feel embarrassed or uncomfortable that Max was about to tell me about their sex life, but I knew what it felt like when something violent and rough happened between you and your sub, and I also knew that you felt better when you talked about it.

"He wasn't listening. He had gotten drunk earlier. I hate him when he's drunk. He never remembers safe-words or anything." Max licked his lips and ran his fingers through his hair, tugging at the slight facial hair on his chin. "He wasn't listening. I used my safe-word so many times, but he wouldn't listen to me. So I just stopped, because I could tell I was getting on his nerves from screaming so much."

I almost didn't want to hear the rest, but I also did want to know what Max went through. It was so rare that Max actually spoke about the things that Matt had done to him in the past.

"And he kept hitting me over and over. Slapping me, whipping me, I mean, normally, I wouldn't have minded it, but he didn't stop when my lip cut itself on my teeth and got worse and worse with each slap. He got mad at me for getting blood on his hand." Max bit his lip, his tongue darting out quickly as if touching where the cut was. "Then...then he fu.cked me. He was so violent, it hurt so much. I started screaming and crying again, but he got more angry. And then, he grabbed my neck and just...you know what erotic asphyxiation is, right?" I felt myself nod because it was a kink of mine. Max sighed. "Well, he wouldn't let go of my throat, and I came. It was like, it felt so good, but I couldn't breathe, and he kept strangling me because he wasn't done...and...I didn't as permission...and I passed out..." Max stared down at his mug which was wobbling so badly it was dangerously close to sloshing the liquid onto the floor.

"Are you serious?" I asked, staring at Max in shock. Max nodded, his eyes tearing up a little.

"Yeah."

"Fu.ck, Max, I'm so sorry-"

"But that would explain why I hate it when Matt gets violent." Max whispered, his hands steadying to drink his tea. "And I mean, I know it won't happen again, because Matt's been trying so hard to get me to trust him 100% again. He even installed a lock on my door downstairs with the others-" Max broke off looking a little disappointed.

I never really knew how many 'others' Matt owned. He was notorious for having more than one 'slave' at a time, but he always had Max as his #1.

"How many of 'you's are there?" I questioned innocently. Max bit the inside of his cheek.

"Well, there's Kellin, but Matt sold him to Vic."

I shuddered at the idea of slave trade. Of course, they were all consensual. The submissives and dominants all sign a contract, similar to the one that Oli and I signed, but our contract agreed that I would never be sold. Ever. Either party can back out if they want. While some BDSM communities run on real money, our small BDSM community ran on some made up currency that had no influence on the actual currency.