THIRTY ONE

Happy holidays, my lovely, devoted, and sexy readers! I hope you have a swell Christmas-Hanukkah-Kwanza-InsertHolidayHere!!!! I hope you guys enjoy this update! Love you all! :) <3

"Get dressed," Oliver said to me quietly, his lips resting on my shoulder, "I'm taking you out tonight."

I felt my stomach jump nervously. "What should I dress for?" I asked, turning my head to face him. Oliver's teeth glinted as he smiled.

"Y'know what, I'll pick out your clothing for you. Would you like that?"

I nodded slowly. Oliver smirked. "Good. Sit on the bed, and don't look up until I tell you." I nodded again, showing him that I understood and I walked myself to the bed, sitting down.

I heard Oliver rustle around in the closet and I felt my curiosity grow higher. Where was he planning on taking me? And was it a date, or was it a trip to the BDSM club? I felt his presence in front of me and I heard him set some clothes down on the bed next to me. "Go on. Dress yourself."

I looked up to see Oliver with his back to me, pulling on a suit jacket for himself and straightening out his tie. I glanced at the outfit and blushed. The pants were normal dress pants, and the dress shirt was normal enough. Then I stared at the not so normal things that were sitting on top of the clothing.

There was a butt-plug with a diamond at the end. There were frilly red panties made of lace. I bit my lip, my fingers dragging across the material. I felt something hot run through me and I felt myself grow a little stiff. Oliver glanced down at me, as if he knew I was getting turned on.

"Oh, I forgot...one more thing. Follow me." he nodded to the bathroom and started off towards it, his left wrist raised slightly as his right one buttoned up his sleeve. I followed him, not really knowing what to expect.

Oliver quickly grabbed my arm and twisted it behind me before forcing me head first into the shower which he turned the knob on to go full blast with icy water.

I gave a started shout and I flinched back uncontrollably, trying to escape the cold water, but Oliver had shut the glass door and was holding it shut. Needless to say, my semi hard-on was gone.

I shivered as he opened the shower door and turned off the taps. He let his eyes travel down to my dick which was back to it's normal state, too cold to be hard. "Good. Put on your little clit-cage." Oliver ordered, turning around. I swallowed hard and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and hurriedly dried myself off. I followed his orders, going into the top drawer in the bathroom to pull out my cock cage. It was extremely emasculating for me to have to wear it, but it did make Oliver feel more in control. And when he felt in control, he was goddamn sexy.

"Hurry up, Josh." Oliver demanded. I quickly put it in place, feeling my face heat up from embarrassment. I then padded out to our room to put on the rest of my clothing. I first eased the butt plug into myself, taking a deep breath as I did. When it finally settled, I pulled the panties on. The obvious bulge from the cock-cage made me blush, and I quickly got dressed, buttoning up my shirt with quick flicks of my wrist.

Oliver watched me out of the corner of his eye, his mouth holding a gentle smirk. "Can you tie your own tie, or do you need me to do it?" Oliver asked, taking one last look at himself in the mirror. I swallowed hard.

"Uh, I need some help, please."

Oliver's smirk widened and he walked silently over to me, his thin fingers picking up the tie on the bed. He stood behind me, his body pressed against my back. He slowly brought his hands around over my shoulders as he looped the tie under my shirt collar. He folded it neatly, taking his time to be precise and to also rile me up. His lips rested on the base of my neck and his breathing was gentle and calm. I, on the other hand, was a complete mess at his touch, shaking and whimpering softly. Christ, it was a wonder I don't have heart problems due to this boy.