TWENTY SEX (SIX)

Hey guys! Thought you might have wanted some uplifting material since the last update was so depressing :/

Dedicated to @buttnectar ; sorry I lied

Three weeks had passed in order for me to feel better again. After three weeks of intense BDSM play, I had washed out all of my feelings of emptiness and was able to filter in feelings of excitement from the sex again.

I remember passing out on the day my father died. Oliver was worried that he went a little too far, but I was only tired from the whole day. Nothing horrible happened, but he decided to take a break from breath play, seeing how it was the most dangerous of kinks we shared and I guess that night, we hit a little too close to home for him.

I woke to Oliver's gentle snore in my ear and I carefully looked over at my husband. He was pressed up against me, his nose pressed to my cheek and his arm wrapped around me. He was clinging onto me like a koala. Normally, he woke up before me, but this time, I woke up first so I could see him in his most vulnerable moments.

I gently lifted his arm off of me and snuck out of bed. I padded to the bathroom, needing to relieve myself and also take a shower.

I turned on the shower to let the water heat up and I quickly pissed in the toilet, wanting to be done so I could just bask in the warm water.

I grunted and flushed the toilet, rolling my shoulders tiredly. I didn't have to strip down because I was already naked...I just realized how little I wear clothes around the house...and I jumped into the shower, feeling relief spread through my body. I relaxed my head against the shower wall, breathing in the steam.

I didn't hear the bathroom door creak open, but what did catch my attention was Oliver's hands slowly creeping around my waist to hug me. I leaned into his touch and felt his cool skin against mine. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to get lost in the pelting water. Oliver's arm wrapped around my waist as the other one dragged his hand up to my chest. He pressed his lips to my throat and trailed them up to my ear. I whimpered as his teeth gently gripped my earlobe, his tongue swiped along my flesh. I attempted to pull away from his grasp, but he growled in an animalistic manner in my ear, causing me to whimper again in submission.

I swallowed hard as his hand gripped my hair pulling my head back and redirected it to be in the direct spray of warm water. I sputtered stupidly and Oliver's bite increased.

"Fuck, you make such pretty sounds." Oli teased, his feet kicking mine apart, forcing me to spread my legs in this limited space. My hands tried to steady my body against the tile walls, but Oliver didn't let me get too far from his reaches. I had my mouth open from panting, but it was quickly filled with water, so I spat it out, water spilling down my chest. I tried to lower my head to avoid that from happening again, but Oliver only craned my head back further. I was getting a little annoyed, but his control over everything only made me feel hotter.

"Stop trying to get away from me." Oli growled, his teeth finally releasing my ear. He pulled back a little only to send his hand crashing into my backside, a resonating sound of skin slapping skin echoing around the small quarters. I hissed in a breath and whined my protests. "Stop fucking moving."

I ignored his orders and subconsciously squirmed around, trying to get free.

Slapslapslap, Oliver spanked me three times in a row. He then turned me around, triumphantly shoving me against the shower's wall. I glared at him, my hair a mess because of his grip. It was quickly flattened by the water pulsing down from the shower head making my hair cover my face.

Oli gripped my arm and cradled my face in his hand, using his thumb to run across my cheekbones. I bit my lip, staring up a him worriedly. Oliver smirked and leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. I hungrily kissed back, trying to bring my hands up to his body to touch him, or run my hands up and down his body, to touch his hair...anything but just stand there and let him make out with me.