TWENTY

I decided to turn Tony Perry into Jaime's 'sex-slave' because if he and Vic had a foursome, it would be incest with the two Fuentes brothers.

I woke to the sound of a phone ringing. I heard Oliver's grunt as he sat up on the bed. I was at the foot of the bed, the dog collar still around my throat. Last night we didn't have sex, but he still treated me like a puppy, which made completely satisfied. I closed my eyes and started to go back to sleep when I heard Oli answer the phone.

"Hello, Jaime." Oliver said quietly, trying not to disturb me. I snuggled up at the end of the bed, curling into a tighter ball. Oliver gave me a small look and then carefully covered me with a blanket. I smiled up at him and he grinned back down at me, kissing my forehead before returning to his conversation. "Can you come over later today?"

Jaime was here on the island? Well, that would make sense. He owns a BDSM resort just a little ways away from here. Rumor has it that he has a couple of boys that he likes to use as sex slaves, but it was impossible to say if it was true or not.

"Yeah. I have him here. He's being a good dog. I just need him to be measured for that other device that you sent me." Oli nodded while speaking. I perked up a little, curious to what Oli was talking about. Oli smirked and rolled his eyes. "How many minutes? Five? Okay. See you soon, Jaime. Bye now."

Oliver hung up and then looked carefully at me. "What's up with you, sweetheart?"

I shrugged, biting my lip. "What device?"

"Well, I can't tell you that one, can I?" Oliver snickered, sitting down on the bed beside me and running his fingers though my hair. "You need a shower, puppy. Your hair is all greasy."

I smiled, nodding. "Yeah. I do."

Oli then leaned down and kissed me, his hands roughly tangling in my hair. He then pulled away slightly, his breath hitting my lips. "You made me go to bed last night with fu.cking blueballs." He brushed his thumb over my lip and I felt myself harden. I whimpered loudly. "So, I'm going to enjoy getting off today with our new play device."

I shivered and Oli grinned devilishly. "Yes, my pet. A good new toy you will enjoy." Oli kissed my nose and I heard the door open downstairs.

"Oliver?" called a man's voice. I heard sounds of clinking metal and a soft whimper. I felt my eyebrows raise. Who was that? "I'm here. Where are you?"

"Upstairs." Oli replied, his eyes never leaving me.

I kept eye contact with Oli until he finally looked up at the man who was standing at the top of our stairs. I recognized him as Jaime, the man who does all of our custom BDSM equipment. Beside him stood a man, dressed in shorts and a tank top, his arms wrapped around a basket of goodies. Sex toy goodies.

"Nice too see you, Sykes." Jaime said holding out his hand to be shaken. Oli shook his hand, his smile wide.

"The feeling's mutual." Oli said smoothly. "And this is..."