Chapter 8

"ROSS YOUR SO HOT!" "Riker! I want to have you babies!" We smile as the crowd chants and yells "Hey. Okay so let's start our Q and A shall we? Riker you start." "Um... You, in the 3rd Row. No no, behind her. Yeah! No! Yes yes you!" "In the purple in the purple!" "Is there going to be another album out soon? I love your music!" "Yeah we have worked on a new album. And we might publish it next year." The crowd awes "Ross!" "Um the one with the cute brown hair that flows beautifully." The girl blushes "Thank you. Are you single! Do you have a girlfriend?! Because I'm in love with you!" Ross laughs "I do NOT have a girlfriend." We all look at him surprise "Ross?!" Rydel hits his head "ow! Let me finish! I don't have girlfriend because I'm married! I have a beautiful wife names Ally Zendaya Lynch and I have two little Lynches, Ryan and Rosa." "There full names are Ryan Riker Lynch and Rosa Me Rydel Lynch!" I said proudly "And a new little one on the way." Ross says with a grin "What?" "Why haven't you told us?" "Sence when! How!" "You know how and Ally said that she's been feeling like pregnant." "Then why are you here! You should be with her! Helping her! She's your wife Ross! Your commitment is with HER Ross! It's till death do you part! You could have told us! After this concert I want you to go back with her." Riker tells Ross. "Riker are you?" "If your here then Cowboy is going to take a chance and steal her!" "I'm leaving in the morning."
~Back with Ally~
"I can't believe telling him about our parent and how they don't approve and about bad sleep habits would make him speed up the divorce project!" "I know. So we leave in and hour." "It was fun." I tell him and he leans in "Not that much fun!" I say pushing him away. I start feeling weird and run to the bathroom "Ally! Are you okay!" I finish throwing up. And go to the living room "I think I'm officially pregnant." "Is it mine?" "Oh I don't know Ian let me stick my head in my Virginia and see if it has your eyes!" He laughs "okay okay! But let's just hope it's Ross'!" "I don't think I would have got symptoms from you yet... Can we just go home? Please?" "Yeah pack your stuff."
~Back in LA~
"Mommy!" James runs to me and jumps on me. "Hi baby! I told you I'd be back fast!" "Hey! Your back early!" Connor comes down with Rosa. "Hi baby!" I kiss her and hugs Connor "thank you so much for doing this." "No Problem let me get my bad and I'll be out of your hair." He hugs me and leaves. "Knockety Knock Knock!" I turn around and Smile "LUCAS!" "Hi beautiful!" He hugs me and I hugs back. "I needed to see you again. I couldn't wait any longer." He takes my hand and leads me to the living room "I'm in love with you Ally. I always have loved you and I always will I would never ever leave you like other people. Please take me back." "Lucas I don't know what to say!" "How about OVER MY DEAD BODY!" My body went cold and I stood up and turned around. "Ross?" "I shouldn't have left! I was an idiot I can't leave you alone now that we're expecting again." He hugs me tight and kisses my neck. "How do you know it isn't mine?!" Lucas yells I push Ross away a bit. And he looks at me. "You don't really believe that do you?"