Chapter 1

N/A:okay this is the triqual to My Teacher Mr.Lynch.

Ally's POV
"Ally?" I look around and see Lucas standing by the alter
"Lucas your Alive?" I cried and run to him, I realized I was wearing a little black wedding dress. He takes me and hugs me tight.
"I love you." He pets my hair
"Stay away from her!" Ross shows up and pulls me away
"Ross?!" I look a him then back at Lucas. He starts fading away and I look back at Ross and his gone to "Ross?! Lucas!" A black figure merges and covers my mouth

Ross' POV
I'm laying down remembering our wedding when I feel like kicking by the side of me

Ally POV
I wake up in a panick and there's no one next to me. I look around and I'm in Radly "ROSS! Ross! Ross!"

Ross POV
I walk up and see Ally franticly kicking and screaming my name "Ally! Ally!" I shake her awake. I see her eyes open, she was crying. She hugs me crying "I don't want to lose you ever I love you! I dreamt that I woke up and you weren't there!"
I hug her back tighter "you won't I will always be right her by your side. Even if you don't want me to, I love you... Now please go back to sleep your gonna wake up Rydel and Riker." We lay down and I hug her close to me.

Ally POV
I'm laying down when I feel my bed shake "MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!" "Daddy Daddy Daddy!" I feel someone move and wake up. "Ally! It's your turn!" "Mommy I'm hungry!" I open my eyes and see Rosa and Ryan jumping on out bed. "You two are in holiday break! Why are you waking up so early!" "We want Pancakes!" I look at the clock and back at them "it's 6 in the morning, wait until the clock has an 8 a 3 and a 0, okay?" They node and run to there room. "Ross?" "Yeahs sweety?" "Promise me we're gonna me together forever and you'll never leave me?" "Ally what's this about? You woke up crying at 3:40 AM crying. What was that about?" "Just a nightmare, I'm over it." "Ally you scared me!" "You scared me! I thought I lost you." He pulls me to his chest "I don't ever want to lose you either" We fall asleep again the door bell wakes us up a couple hours later "Ally! Door!" "Ross! Fuck you." I get up and put a robe on. "Mommy door!" Ryan yells. I open it and almost pass out "Ally!" His arms help me from not falling. "Are you okay? Your so wow! I missed you! I missed us!" He slams his lips into mine and I try pushing him off.

Ross POV
It been a couple minutes sense ally answered the door. I should go check on he. I put a robe on and go downstairs and there's a man kissing Ally, MY ALLY! "Daddy a strangers kissing mommy!" "I see that!" "I thought you said you only kiss people you love?" I look at him and back at Ally.

Ally POV
I shove him "You're dead! I saw your body!" "Ally! I was kidnapped! For 10 years! The only thing that kept me alive was my love for you! Our wedding day, I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner, but I'm here now. I came back for us. "Your dead! Lucas I saw the letter you wrote me!" "They forced us to write a death letter to our loved ones! It didn't have my name written correctly!" "Lucas I got traumatized when I say your body in that casket! I'm dreaming! This can't be real life!" "Ally please, I love you!" Lucas hold my hands and looks at me. I feel strong hands on my shoulders and turn my head and see its my Husband, Ross. "Ross! Don't leave me don't fade to black this is a dream! Wake me up!" I hug him crying "this isn't a dream Alz!" Lucas yells. "Lucas?!" Ross says surprised. "I'm sorry but can you let go of my fiancé?!" Ryan runs up to us and hugs us. "Rosa woke up!" Lucas looks at us. "I thought you'd wait." I let go of Ross. "You told me to move on, it took me time." "No much obviously!" "You were dead. You told me that Ross was the right one for me. We're married and have 2 kids. Ryan and Rosa." I take Lucas hand and take him to the kitchen "I think we should talk more calmly here. Sitting down." We take a seat "My mom told me where you lived, and not to be disappeared of what I see of you. If you weren't that same person I left behind." He takes his ring of and puts it on the table. "Lucas." "I'm guessing the ring, you throw it away? Made earrings out of it?!" I smile and take my neckless off. "One is my engagement ring from Ross and the other is ours. To keep you both close to my heart. He looks up at me and smiles. The door bell rig "I'll get it." Ross says and then I hear a yell "WHERE THE PANCAKES AT!" I look at Lucas "oh no!" I laugh and run to the living room "Rydel! Riker! Ellington! Rocky! Mom, Dad! Stormie! Mark! Ryland! Laura! Marcie! Connor!" "If you don't mind I brought my fiancé!" Marcie says and Ian walks in "Ian!" I look at Ross "Christmas insist until next week! What are you doing here?" "We came early! Where's Delly Jr.!" "Sleeping, you can go up and see her." Rydel runs upstairs. Everyone looks at the Kitchen "LUCAS!" They all yell. "Surprise! His alive!" "apparently."