Chapter 6

Paris was beautiful just as I remembered it. We go into the lawyers office. "Mr Mrs Hardling hello! Sit sit! What did you want to speech to me about?" He says with an ear to ear grin "we want a divorce!" Me and Ian tell him and his smile disappears "Mon Chiri but why! You two are perfect!" "No we're not!" He sighs and try's on his computer "You got an Anaulment February 23" "I told you!" Ian yells at me "but it was cancelled..." "From who?" I say startled "You Mrs.Hardling. You two were very happy." I looked at Ian and back at the Lawyer "I don't remember. I'm sorry but I really want to get my life in track again. I'm not pregnant with Ian's child or anything, I'll do any test you want but just give me the divorce." "Mr.Hardling?" "I want the divorce also." "Because you both want the divorce that makes it easier for the paper works. You two could be on your way by the end of this week." I node and we leave to the hotel but because we reserved a room late we had to sleep together. "You take the bed and I'll take the floor." Ian offers "Ian, we're both adults we can sleep both sleep on the bed." He smiles and Lays down next to me "If you try something funny I'm going to charge you for sexual abuse!" I warn him he stays quiet for a moment then I feel his lips close on my ear and it brings shivers down my spin "I wish Marcie would be like you. I'm in love with you Ally. With all my heart." I swallow hard close my eyes. As soon and I think his asleep I feel a hand brush against my thigh "Ian." I warn. But it was to late he slammed his lips on mine and had his hand under my shirt.

Important a authors note: I want to make the next part Rated R but I'm not sure if you guys can handle it. Comment if I should make it Rated R