Chapter 5

Ian places hands on my shoulders "How about we don't tell him! His leaving we go to Paris and divorce, come back like nothing happened!" "Who am I gonna leave the kids with?!" "Me!" Connor lifts his hand. "Laura, she was gonna go to this retreat and Marcie was going to go so we don't have to worry about them." I sigh and node "I now pronounce you not husband and not wife!" We glare at Connor "Shut up Connor!" I look at Ian "Tomorrow me and you are going to Paris." Ian holds my hand and I smile. "And Connor gets stuck babysitting..." I look at Connor "You offered!" That night we at dinner as a family and everyone was leaving "New years my house." My brother tells us and kisses my cheek. "Love you sis." "Love you more bugger face!" He smiles and everyone leaves including Lucas. Ross hugs me from the back by the waist. "Ally!"he weens "What!" I reply. "I want another kid." He tells me making me smile. I turn around and kiss him he takes me up to our room. "Ross- we don't talk anymore... I feel like we only make out and kiss and-" "okay I get your point, how about you tell me about what you Connor and Ian were talking about in the bathroom." I have a moment of panic and place my finger in his lips "Shush you talk to much!" He laughs and kisses me. Next morning I woke up with my head on Ross' bare chest. "Good Morning." He mumbles and I look at him and smile "You should get ready to leave soon..." He closes his eyes "I don't want to leave you with cowboy!" "Don't worry about Lucas, I don't like him! I'll have Laura and Marcie. Don't worry!" He smiles at me and pulls me towards him "Come with me." I sigh "You know how Riker can get, his scary" he gives me a peck on the lips and I hear a honk from outside and push him off "I'll walk you to the bus." I say and we walk outside with his bags. Mark puts the bags in the bus and I say goodbye to everyone and Ross was walking to the bus without looking at me. "Mr.Lynch!" I snap at him and everyone looks at me. "Ms.-....Mrs.Lynch..." He answers back and walks back. I grab on to his neck and pull his neck towards me and kiss him. He places hims hands on my waist and kisses back. "Ross! Come on!" Everyone yells. We pull away and smile "She's a Lynch now and she'll be a Lynch when you get back!" Rydel growls at us and we walk to the bus hand in hand. "See you after the tour?" I sigh and wipe my tears "Ross I'm not the kind of girl to wait." His smile disappeared "w-what?" I grin "But for you I'll wait an eternity!" He smiles again and leans in "If you kiss again I'm gonna barf!" Ellington yells. I laugh and shove Ross "Get on the bus before they leave you." He gets on the bus and I watch them leave and a few minutes later Connor and Ian get home. Connor goes inside and I say goodbye to the kids "where are you going?" Ryan asks. "Book publishing. I'll be back before dad gets home." "Why didn't dad say goodbye?" I think "I don't know." "Why can't we go?" "You'll get bored, I'll be back in a month." I miss his cheek and hug my baby girl. Connor takes my bags to the car. Ian get in the car "You ready Mrs.Handling?" "Yes Mr.Handling..."