Chapter 10

Ally's POV
"Don't you just love Colorado!" Ross exhales as he parks the car. "Ross... Who are they?" I all pointing at the large crowd of people by Stormie. "No way!" Ross smiles and walks out out car and I look at James "I guess we get down now," I unbuckle Rosa and walk inside the house with the kids and our bags "Ally!" Stormie hugs us "Hi mom! Where's Ross?" "In the kitchen with Honey..." "Honey! Who's Honey?!" I try to hide the jealousy in my voice. She smiles and walks away I run to the kitchen and hide in a wedge between the refrigerator "Rossy I can't believe that you're here! I've missed you so much!" She throws herself at Ross and hug him. "I've real lot really missed you to Honey." he tells her "You do remember why you have me that nick name right?" she asked him and I curious "No, I have you the nick name?" "yep here let me remind you.." she leans in and my jaw drops He wouldn't! I yell and see that Ross leaning in. "Mommy?" James tugs on my shirt and Ross turns around "Honey!" "Yes?" honey replies "No not you Honey, my honey" "I though I was your honey?" she replies with pout and Ross his her "You are..." he runs her arm and then pushes her off "I mean you were!" "You replaced new with her?!" she wines and hugs his arm. I not my tongue and start walking "Ally!" Ross pulls me back "No Ross your right, Colorado is the best it made me see what I really am to you." I say and try to pride Ross hand off me. "All please I'm sorry. Here Honey this is my wife Ally." Honey's eyes wide and i see tears in her eyes "Did what we had mean absolutely nothing to you!" "Honey what are you talking about?" Ross let's go of my arm and walks closer to Honey "you were my first me first kiss my first love I have you everything... Proposed!" "You purposed?!" I yell and Ross chuckled "I would have remembered if I purposed trust me I did not propose!" "right before you left to LA, you stopped writing back but I never gave up on you. On us." she holds his hand and intertwines there fingers "Wait wait wait wait... Is your name Madison Shorbush?" I step up and she looks at me "How did you know that?" "My parents always got letters with cute little poems and heart felt letters in the mail." "How did you get Ross' letters were you stalking him!" "No! No. We were neighbors but we doesn't know if until... It's not important... But you really loved each other didn't you?" Honey smiles and nodes and Ross looks down at her with a half smile. "I'm sorry. I should go..." I say quietly and walks out. "Ally wait!" Ross calls after me and I keep walking. "Ally!" "Ross please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I tore you away from you happy ending." "your my happy ending..." "I'm just really confused right now and I just need to think. Go catch up with Honey. I think you two have a lot of catching up to do... I'll be okay... I'll see you see you at home." I fake a smokes and he nods he holds my hand "Kiss goodbye?" "not right now." I say "I love you" he says with a smile and I walk away letting my hand slip out of his. I hear him walk back inside and the door close behind him. I take my phone out and dial. "Hello?" "Hey Lucas... How soon can you book a trip to Colorado?" "Why?" "I ne- I want you here with me. Ross and I might be splitting up." "what why? Did he find out about the Ian thing?" "What no... He just has someone else. And I want you..." "I'll be there soon. I'll call you when my plans lands... I love you." "I love you too." I say and we hang up.

Can I just say this chapter broke my heart! I needed drama and I guess here it is