Chapter 15

Not like the movies
"Haha guys! Get out!" Ross kicks them out and then sits in the bed. And I look at him. "Ross?" I call him and he looks at me. "Yes beautiful?" He answers back and I look down and stand up. "How do I know?" I ask and he smiles "Know what?" He asks back and I sigh "That... You and I... We... Are... Meant to be." I say quietly and he stand up and walks over to me. He cups his hands on my face and kisses me. I grab on to his arm tightly and kiss back. He pulls away, smiles and walks out. I bit my lip and smile. I get dresses and go downstairs. Ross is making breakfast and I grin. I walk over to him, grab his neck and kiss him. He kisses back. I pull away and finish cooking. "What was that for?" He asked and I smile "You were in my way." I tell him and he chuckles "really?" "Go get our kids. Please." I tell him and he smiles and leaves. I put the breakfast in the table. "Done. Breakfast!" I yell and Rydel walks in "You cooked?" I smile "Well Ross started but I finished it." I sit down next to Ross. He wraps his arm around me and smiles. "Awe! Rallison!" Rydel says and everyone smiles. My dad walks down and sits down. I hear a baby crying and stand up and Ross follows me. "I got it." He says and I follow him anyway. I see him rocking Rosa and smiles. "Who's my little princess? Just don't get in a car accident I don't want to lose you to." "Your not losing me." I say and he turns around "You heard that?" I smile. "Yeah. And I'm kinda liking the idea of you and me." He smiles. "I love you." He says and he smiles. And I blush. "Ross, I lo-" "Ally come on!" My dad calls me. And I turn around. And walks down. Ross hold my wast and follows me. He whispers something in my ear that sound nice but I didn't catch it. We walk down and I see Lucas. "Lucas?" I ask and he smiles "You said a week!" Ross growls at him. "I came early." Lucas answers. I run and hug Lucas. He hugs me back. But I didn't feel the same butterfly feeling anymore. I push him away and he kisses me. I push him away and wipe my mouth. "What did I do?" He asked and I shake my head. "We're eating." I say coldly and go to the dinning room and sit with Ross. And smiles. "Who's that?" Ross asks Rosa and she giggles "That's right! That's Mommy!" I laugh. His so cute when he uses his baby voice. I guess marriage made him soft. Lucas try's to get my attention and I look over at him. "There's a concert at the park. Want to go?" He asked and I look back at Ross. "Nah I'm good." I say and smile. "Just because Ross is nice with your children didn't mean you had the perfect life with him! You guys fought! He made you crash! Again!" He yells and I look over at him. "I believe the first time was your fault! Not mine! Or Ross'" I yell at him "I wouldn't have crashes it you weren't feeling bad about your stupid break up!" "I wasn't a stupid break up! He hurt me he took my heart and stomped all over it! He took the trust I had for him and threw it out the door! Okay? And I don't know if I could ever forget that. Even if I try and try it haunts me every night! I don't know how I could have ever forgiven him! I really don't! Ross your a jerk!" I scream and leave.
Ross POV
"What did I do?" I ask and run after her. "Ally? Ally!" She was sitting in the back yard on the swings. "I'm right here." She says and I sit next to her. "Ally are you alright?" "Yeah.... No... I don't know." She says and I smile "I'm sorry for what I did. It was a long time ago but I'm still sorry. You know I am. And I always know that you never really let it go. But I love you." "I know that. But I woke up without knowing what I ever felt about you." He leans in and kisses me and I kiss back. We pull away and we smiles "How was that?" "Am I crazy?" She asked and I laugh "Why are you crazy?" I ask and she smile "For ever thinking that you weren't the one for me." She says and I smile. "How's that memory?" I ask her and she chuckle "Still foggy by getting clearer." "How can we clear up the fog?" I ask and smile "I don't know maybe taking me to the places we used to go together." "You know sometimes I wonder, what would have happened if we-" "never dated? Never meet? You never lied?" "Exactly." "I wonder that too." "If only there was a way to get a glimpse of the future if we changed the past." "Me too." "MAIL!" I hear Rydel yell and we walk inside. I take the mail and look though it. "Ally?" "What?" "Come read this." She walks over to me. "Mme Zomara I can tell you your future but changing the past. Free session for four people." She reads out loud "Do you think?" I ask and she shakes her head. "No..." She answers and I smile "Doesn't hurt to try." "Me, You, Lucas, Riker." She says and I node "Tomorrow?" I ask and she nodes "Yeah."