Chapter 9

"I don't..." "Okay good." "Why is he here?" "I- why are you here!" "I wanted to see you beautiful face." "As sweet as that was can you leave us alone please? We have to talk about something important." He sighs and leaves "Alz?" Ross says a little above a whisper. "Ross!" I hug him tight "I missed you too." "Ross!" "Are you so happy that you can only say my name?" I nose and play with his shirt. "How do you feel how's the baby?" I look at him and smile "I wanted to wait for you to go to the doctors." "When can we go?" "The sooner the better!" "Ally can I please be honest with you?" "Depends what kind of honest it is." "Nothing bad but, I loved growing up in the Colorado and-" "you want to move?" "Is that bad because I know that you were raise here-" "you know that's not true, I was born a country girl. But continue." "I feel like a small town would be a nice place for the kids to grow up not-" "Not in the city, not where there are a lot of issues that still haunt us. Not where no one knows anyone and you should be afraid to even cross the street alone." "Ally, I want to move to Colorado." "Ross, I know I'm your wife and all but I haven't really been to-" "please you just said it your my wife! I left the tour for you." I look at him a little annoyed. "Really? I NEVER made you leave that tour. I told you that I was pregnant and you came back out of your OWN free will! Okay? So don't try to guilt trip me because it won't work!"
ONE WEEK LATER:
Ross closed the trunk door and I sit the crosses armed "I can't believe you guilt tripped me into this." "Oh honey this is on your own free will like the tour!" "Oh haha very freaking funny!" "Hey watch your language in front of the kids! Now put your seat belt on before we miss our flight."

The next couple of chapters are going to be in Rosa's point of view, and read the into again to know what the rest of the book is going to be about.