Chapter 4

I hear a light knock on my door "It's opened." Lucas lets himself in "Can I just say I'm sorry?" "You can say it but doesn't mean I'll believe you." He sits on my bed with me "Ally your an amazing person whom I'm deeply in love with. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry." "Lucas stop." "Hasn't Ross come to apologize?" "Stop trying to make Ross look like a bad guy! His not! He may not be anything like you. But it doesn't matter! I don't need a fancy house I don't, I don't need him to bring me all the stars in heaven... I love the way he is. And having you back has made me really realize what an amazing guy Ross is because he doesn't pretend. His not a modern day Shakespear but he knows what not to say." I sit up and walk to the kitchen. "Ally I don't want you lifting a finger today. I'll do all the-" "Ross cut the crap you know you won't do anything! Not get out of my way." "Oh thank god!" He sits down and I start baking and cooking with the girls. We finish around 6Pm. We dress up for dinner "Decorating Cookies!" Rydel yells and Ryan run to get the cookies "you have to decorate it first." He takes a snowman "I'm making Olaf!" He says and Ross sits him on his lap. I smile. "My two little men." I smile and take my seat. A few hours later we have dinner and then go watch Christmas movies. I get sleepy around 10:30ish and I feel someone's arms around me I open my eyes and see Ross caring me to our Room. "Ross?" "Shush. Just go to sleep." Ross lays me down on the bed and lays down next to me. I could feel his hand brushing my cheek I smile and then feel his thumb rubbing my bottom lip. "Ross." I move closer to him and he wraps his arms around me. We both fall asleep "MOMMY! Mommy it's christmas mommy!" Ryan's jumps on the bed "huh?" "Santa came mom! Santa came! Come on come on come on!" "Dad! It's Christmas wake up!" He pulls me and me and Ross sit up. "Mom!" He runs downstairs and we walk after him, everyone's already gathered around "are we really the last ones?" "Morning love." Lucas says patting a spot in his lap. This is gonna be a long ass day! I sit in the floor with Riker. "Hi love." I say jokingly. He smile and Ross sits in the couch. We give out the presents "What did you get Alz?" "Haven't opened anything Ry!" Everyone opens there presents and I hesetat before choosing a gift. Eventually I had no option and I had to open something I open the gift leaving Ross and Lucas' gift for the end. I reach for a silvery wrapped one and Lucas smiles. I open it carefully "diamonds earring and necklace set. Thank you." I say coldly. "Do you want to regift it to Rydel?" Rydel asks batting her eyes and I smile. I mouth yes to Rydel and we laugh. "Okay now Ross'" Rydel tosses me a pink box with a gold now on top. "Cute." Lucas says coldly I open it and see a cd. "What is this?" I ask." "Play it." He says with a smile on his face. I stand up and walk to the DVDs player. I take the disk out of its box. 'Memories' is the first thing that appeared on the screen. It plays with pucture slideshows and clips of videos "you did this?" "I helped!" Ryland raises his hand. I hug ryland "my little tech wiz!" I say and mess his hair up. "Your more annoying then Rydel!" I look at Rydel and she sits next to him "my baby!" She hugs him and kisses his cheek and I just smile. I go with Ross and sit down "I loves it thank you" "and I love you..." He kisses me and I smile but push him off. "You little flirt! Don't you know I'm a married woman!" I joke and he laughs. "You were suppose to be married to me." Lucas says. I look at him and smile "if you loved me then you shouldn't have gone to war!" I tell him and hug Ross. "Ross can I talk to you in privet, please" Riker says and they walk outside. "Is he keeping secrets from you?" Lucas asks and I walk to the kitchen. I sit on the counter and stare at my feet. Lucas walks in "Ally... Please forgive me, I love you with all my heart and knowing I hurt you and that I left you kills me from the inside out and I'm truly sorry... I will do what ever it takes to make you forgive me again." He holds my hands and leans in. I sigh and jump off the countor. "Ally?" I hear Ross voice and walk into the living room. "I'm here." He looks at the floor and I can tell something was wrong. "Let's talk outside." I say pulling him to the backyard "Ross what's wrong" "How can you tell somethings wrong?" I playfully roll my eyes and lift his head up "Because I'm your wife and we share a heart when your in pain I can feel it..." "Riker got us a European tour..." "Ross that's great!" "You cant come..." I stay quiet and look at the pool then back at him "That's why I'm not going... I'm not making the same mistake again" He says and holds my hand "Ross you have to... Music is your life and I don't want to stand in the middle of that... I love you and because your gone that doesn't mean that I'm gonna find someone new... I love you, I married you... Remember, 'till death do us part..." He smile and kisses me. I push him off. "Ross, promise me that then your on tour, you'll remember me and even if some hot sexy europian model throws herself at you you wont allow it and-" "I love you and only you. No one can change that... Even if you yell at me and tell me you hate me and you never want to see me again, I'll stay here, right next to you." I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back, a couple second later we pull away and go back inside. "Ally before you say no and make Ross stay, think of the fans and-" "She's letting me go." "what? You trust that idiot?!" Rydel asks me "No.. I trust you to not let him fall in love with a European model!" She smiles "Has he told you about the one night stand in Tokyo? What was her name again Ross?" He smirks "Yoko." I let go of his hand and cross my arms "I mean what girl?" He says scratching his head. I raise and eye brow "Ohhh! Daddy's in trouble!" Ryan says "You were in college and I was drunk and I love you?" Connor puts his arms on my shoulder "Let for blow some steam!" He takes me to the bathroom. "A one night stand!" "You were with Howdy at the time! He left you for a tour-" "Oh my gosh! His gonna leave me again! His gonna find a Italian chick and forget about me!" Tears stream down my eyes and Connor hugs me. "No his not! Breath! How many girls has he done? Do you know?" I node and look at him "3 including me..." "Were you his first?" I think... "I don't know..." "How many guys have you done?" I think. "One..." He glares at me "Your losing though your teeth..." "Three..." "Three?! I thought Two! Who and who?" "Let's just say that at the Christmas party when we came back from italy, I considered getting back with someone..." "Lucas?' "He was dead" "Who then!" "Ian," he gasps "Drama! Wait but why?" "Ian when to Italy for me when I go promoted." "After I meet you you left for a month!" "We went to Paris one night got drunk, had sex and..." "And what!?" "Got married.." His jaw drops "You and your best friends Fiance!? Are married" "We had and analment... I think..." "You think?! You might be Ally Handling!" "But you and Ross are married..." "I don't understand either my mom was married the same way after she was married with me dad for 5 years.." "She was married to 2 guys! Is that legal!!" "Yes it is. Depending what state your in. In france it'd legal," he walks out and brings Ian into the bathroom "You have to talk to your wife." Ian looks confused at me "Did we get am anaulment?" "I didnt do anything, I thought you did!" We look at each other scared "You may kiss your wife!" Connor says kaughing . what is Ross gonna say! What do i tell him how do I tell him!"