Chapter 11

"What is going on to the world?" Rydel asks and shakes her head. "I don't know what your talking about." she scuffs "Your calmly talking to me and sipping your water and your husband in the kitchen rekindling an old flame! You make me sick!" "Look dell. Ross and I just aren't made to be." she looks at me shocked and pulls my cup out of my hand "This isn't water you're flipping drunk." "I had 2 drinks I'm not drunk... And that is water." "You be been here what 7 hours and you haven't killed the home wrecker!?" "She's pretty, much prettier than me. And Ross likes short girls it's his thing..." I take my water back and she slaps it out of my hand "That is quitter talk!" "Ally. you have a visitor!" I run to the door and open it. "Hey." I wrap my arms around his neck. "Lucas!" "Hey. You look cute" "ALLY! What the fuck!" Rydel yells at me. "What?" "Why is that here?" "Same reason slut bag over there is making out with my husband..." Lucas wraps his arm around my waist. "Don't touch her!" Rydel warns him. And I smile "It's okay Rydel. Something's are just not made to be." I say and me and Lucas walk to a corner. "Riker!"
No POV
Rydel yells and pulls her "If you love Ross your going to take Ally away from him." "Why would I do that?" "Ross doesn't know Lucas is here and if he sees and doesn't do anything you have to spark the flame you have to make Ally wanted by other guys and Ross is going to see that he could lose his soulmate forever!" "Where is Ross?" "He's gaga over honey. And Ally feels hopeless." "Ally isn't going to want to do anything with me this isn't going to work." "Masivo!" I look up and smile at Rydel. "what?" "Make sure Ross is watching!" He goes over to Ally "Dance with me." "Riker-"
Ally's POV
"Go come on I don't dance Salsa." Lucas pushes me into Riker and Riker twirls me. "Follow me!" He tells me and we twirls me and dips me around the dance floor. "Ready?" He dips me and flips me. He twirls me into him and salsa grinds on me while grabbing my ass. He twirls me again and body rolls. After the song everyone claps and I hug him tight. "That was so much fun!" He hugs me tightly. We pull away and he kisses my cheek. "you were amazing!" Stormie goes up to us "That was so good! You to did fantastic maybe you should enter a dance contest together!" I giggle and joke "I'm sorry I'm to old for that! I felt that I was going to have a heart attack with the flips!" Riker shoves me a little "please I was the one who barely could keep up with you." He puts his arm around me and I hug him by the waist. "I haven't had that much excitement and fun in one night sense-" "sense when?" Ross asks "Sense I went to Italy with Connor and he took me to a salsa club." "I didn't know you liked to dance." "I didn't know you proposed to another girl before you meet me..." I say and walk away.

Ross POV
I was about to walk after her but Riker pulls me back. "Oh no you don't!" He warns "what?" "You've hurt her enough today! No mas!" "I'm just mad you freaking grind on my wife! Okay! That wasn't cool!" "It's not me yo should be worried about!" He points and I turn around and see Lucas talking to Ally. "When did that get here!" "Hurts doesn't it? Having someone you love not pay attention to you? See what your feeling right now Ally's been feeling that all night, and you know what? You should be afraid of me to taking her way because she's beautiful, sweet, caring, smart and extremely sexy! Any guy would be luck to have her and treasure her with all his heart!" "You wouldn't! Your would never do that to me!" "Watch me!" He walks over to Ally and I just stare at them

Ally's POV
"Hey. So, I should just go back to LA right? It's not like Ross is going to miss me right? He has honey..." "Ally-" Lucas start but Riker interrupts him "That's a great idea! And if you need a place to stay I'm right here for you." He opens his arms and I hug him. "Thanks Riker your amazing!" Lucas pulls Riker away and disappear into the crowd "Ally!" Ross makes me face him "What!" "Are you mad at me?" "What gave it away?" "Your the one who has guys feeding out of your hands!" "What ever!" I say and walk away. Lucas pulls me close to him "Ally... His your husband you can't ignore him!" "Watch me." Ross walks up to me "I want to know! Now!" "Want to know what?" "You? What you really feel about me... Please." I see Rydel and Riker on my side. "You want to know what I feel about you?" "Yes. I want to know if you really love me and if you were worth all this trouble!" "What trouble Ross your ignoring me!" "I want to know your real feeling towards me!" "Fine! I hate the way you talk to me, the way you cut your hair, I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare, I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind, I hate you so much it makes me sick." The music stops and everyone looks at me "oh." "It even makes me cry, I hate it, I hate the way your always right, i hate it when you lie, I hate it when you make me laugh, Even worse when you make me cry, I hate it when your not around and the fact that you don't care, but mostly I hate the way I don't hate you, not even a little bit not even at all..." Ross looks at me and tears stream down my face I stand there waiting for his reaction but he doesn't have one. I shake my head and walk away. Riker walks after me and we walk outside. "Are you okay?" "Don't talk to me!" "What did I do?!" "Just, I don't want to hurt you I don't want to yell at you. I just want to go home. Just leave me alone please." I stop Riker in his tracks and walk away from him I look back and I can't see him anymore. "Why does my heart always contradict my mind?" I walk to my car and go for a drive. When I get to the freeway I get a call from rydel and put it on speaker. "Ally! Where the hell are you!" "I just down want to be found right now." "Ally you don't know where your going or where you are this isn't Los Angeles! You have to come back, come talk to Ross you two need to talk!" "Why would he do that to me Rydel?Why? Was I not good enough for him or was I just to needy?" "Alz you can't possibly blame yourself! You didn't do anything wrong! He didn't do anything wrong you have to talk about his!" "Then why didn't he tell me? Why did he hide that from me? Why!? I feel so worthless." I sob some more and hear a honk and then it all goes white.