Bokuken(first meeting)

Third person pov
It was the day of the match and Kenma was talking to Bokuto.

Writing conversation:)
K-hey Bo

B-HEY HEY HEY

K-lmao anyways how are you
B-in doing good hbu

K-fine but he have a practice match today

B-Wait really, well good luck!!

K-what

B-nothing it's just we have a match today as well

K-oh lol good luck to you too

B-hehe thanks

K- I gtg we are almost there

B-okay bye Ken-Ken❤️

K- bye bo
End of writing conversation
Kenma pov
I blush at the nickname Bo gave me, Kuro had tapped my shoulder " when we get there I have someone I want you to meet his name is Bokuto."

As soon as Kuro said that my heart stopped. "Wait what's his name?" I ask again thinking that I misheard

"His name is Bokuto,why?"

"Oh I just didn't hear you that's all"

"oh.. okay"Kuro dragged out the A

Time skip to when they got there
Still kenma's pov
We got out of the bus and they greeted us. Then out of nowhere Kuro grabbed me and bolted to..well. I don't know where but we were going there.

"BOKUTOOOO"

"KUROOO"

the loud boys started to talk to each other, this conversation didn't interest me until they brought up the soulmate thing.

"Yeah no my soulmate,their pretty cool. They actually play volleyball as well and also had a practice match today!"

"Ughhh you're so lucky, I have to wait two more weeks!"

"Yeah well me and my Ken-Ken are just a little bit better I guess"

that nickname perked their interest so they decided to join the conversation

"yeah me and my bo are also superior to you." Bokuto snapped his head at me barely noticing I was there before "omg.."

"what"

"wait are you Kenma."

"Yeah, nice to finally meet you,Bo." I gave a small smile after saying that.

Bokuto's POV
I was about to say something to them but then coach called me over because the game was starting.

We started the match but all I could stare at was my beautiful Ken-Ken,though due to that I missed a few spikes and this caused us to lose the practice match.

I planned on apologizing to my team later but I needed to go and see Kenma.

Kuroo POV
I was going to go find Bokuto but I looks like he found us first because the next thing I know he is sprinting at full speed towards us.

"KENMA."

I could see that Kenma was startled by the sudden noise that distracted him from his game. He was about to yell at whoever decided to do that but when he saw Bokuto his face had a small smile and he wasn't as angry anymore. Still angry though. "Bo don't do that."

"Okay sorry, it's just I want to talk to you about the soulmate thing."

"Oh..k."

I decided that they probably need some space plus I didn't want them to see me freak out that my 2 best friends are soulmates.

Third person POV
"Okay so you're Ken-Ken right."-K

"Yeah and you're Bo."-B

"Okay....okay..OKAY..can I kiss and/or hold you in my arms" there was no hint of sarcasm in his voice he was being 100% serious.

Kenma was now super red " I-I mean if you want to I'm not going to stop you." Bokuto put his hand on kenma's face and started moving in closer.

But Bokuto pulled back and looked at his hand

"oh I kinda forgot that happens when you meet your soulmate."-B

"What?" Kenma asked a little confused and angry that he pulled away.

"Oh well look at your hands."-B

"Okay" kenma look at his hand and saw 2 dots
"oh haha I guess I need to be protected"-K

"well I can protect you." Bokuto said in a low voice coming increasingly closer to Kenma, before they knew it they were kissing each other.

It was a small kiss at first but then it started to heat up fast, Kenma opened their Mouth as their lip was bit,Kenma didn't even try to fight for dominance.

Bokuto slipped his hand up Kenma's shirt in turn Kenma put their hands around his neck pulling him closer them resting his hands on his shoulders.

Bokuto started to move to Kenma's neck and suck on it looking for a specific spot,once he found it Kenma's breath hitched.

Bokuto kept abusing that spot with his tongue until Kuroo called for Kenma, before he pulled away he bit the certain spot.

Kenma shuddered but they didn't hate it, Bokuto kissed them good bye and gave them his number before walking off to his team.

Kenma stood there touching their neck for a bit, once they recollected themself they went back to the bus. They knew Kuroo would bombard them with questions and tease them but they didn't care they felt as though that they were on cloud 9.

When they got home that night they stared at the hickey and bite mark on their neck ,And decided to write to Bokuto.

K-hey are you up

B-HEY HEY HEY YES I AM

K-okay well I just wanted to say that it was nice to meet you

B-ehe same I'm really glad I got you as a soulmate:)

K-ahhh well that's all um gn❤️

B-sleep well❤️❤️

AHHHHH HI OKAY OKAY SO BUG (I USE ANY PRONOUNS) HERE AND UHHH THANK YOU FOR READING THIS HEHDJDHD UMM ALSO WORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A BIT I HAD LIKE 20 ASSIGNMENTS DUE MDNDN AnYwAyS I WILL UPDATE MORE THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY WORK FOR ONCE🎉└(^ο^)┘JAHSJDH OKAY OKAY UHHH (WORDS COUNT 1221)HEHEH