Bokuto rambles too much sometimes

"...Akaashi is just so pretty. In any setting or in any situation, he is gorgeous. He could be breaking down on the floor with hot tears running down his face and he would still be the most perfect person I've ever seen...He looks like some Greek god with his black wavy hair and when he has his glasses on, beautiful just simply beautiful. He could kill with his looks, just one wink from that man and your done, and when he Smiles at you .. it's just... he's a god send really."Bokuto stated

"have you seen Kenma?? Like this Dude can run me over and I would thank Them for doing so. Fucking hell they have such a pretty face as well..I just want Kenma to squish me between their thighs. Honestly if I died from suffocating and/or being crushed by their thighs I wouldn't complain."Bokuto exclaimed

"omg.. and then there's Kuroo like his hair is so fucking cool even though it looks like rooster he's still so fucking hot like,, his flirtatious attitude is so fun and his arms UGHH every time he wears a tank top I die, I simply pass away. I mean c'mon,, I have the hottest boyfriends in the world point, blank, period. Nobody comes close to being as perfect as them... anyways what was the question again, sorry I got a little carried away there." Bokuto said with a smile on his face.

"Oh..um" the interviewer clears their throat before speaking "the question was 'are you in a relationship' but I'm guessing you are dating..people??." The interviewer questioned "haha yeah basically I'm dating Kenma Kozume, Tetsurō Kuroo, and Keiji Akaashi." Bokuto said with a big smile spreading across his face. "Ah- okay well I think we are out of time for this interview, thank you for your time Kōtarō Bokuto." The interviewer said with a small bow, standing up with a smile to shake his hand before walking off.

Time skip

When Bokuto got home he was greeted by Kenma sitting on the couch "hey..welcome back" they said. Bokuto smiled and walked over to Kenma and plopped down right next to them he wrapped an arm around Kenma's waist pulling them closer. Kenma turned their head to give Bokuto a kiss, it was short but so full of love.

Bokuto put his head down on Kenma's shoulder "hey, where are Kuroo and Akaashi?" Bokuto asked "they both went to get groceries, but I stayed back because I knew you'd be home soon" Kenma stated as they paused their game and set it down so their full
Attention could be on him. They gave a quick smile before being pulled into a strong hug, they got lifted and carried upstairs, they were put down softly on the bed and were quickly joined with their waist being straddled by Bokuto's arms.

The warmness of another body in the cold house felt amazing to them, they both got under the blanket and cuddled, they were both so comfortable that they ended up falling asleep.

Kenma was awoken by another body joining in next to them, they opened their eyes and saw Akaashi he put his hand on his cheek and softly stroke his thumb along their cheekbone Akaashi pulled Kenma in for a kiss, just like the one before it was short but loving. Kuroo had joined them as well, he first gave Bokuto a kiss and then gave Kenma a kiss then proceeded to give Akaashi a kiss on the forehead then finally he laid down and wrapped his arms around Akaashis' waist. Each one of them slowly drifting into a comfortable sleep.

Hey sock or bug(he/they/she/it) I hope you like this short one shot (sorry if it's confusing I wrote this really late but yeah, make sure to drink some water and eat some food, I care about all of you, please stay safe i love you <33 :> (I might do a chapter of Kenma, Kuroo, And Akaashi reading the interview Bokuto did at the beginning) (word count 685)