Headcanons pt.2:>

(The picture above is from Love Tractor)

One time Akaashi had a really bad day and his boyfriends surprised him with a relaxing spa day, then they attempted to make his favorite dinner(Kuroo ended up taking over), and finally they all went to sleep while cuddling

Kenma hates when they're alone not by choice, like when their boyfriends have to go on a business trip or smth like that they hate it.

Kenma and Akaashi take sleep meds bc both of their sleeping schedules suck

Who has good sense of fashion
1.Akaashi
2.Kuroo
3.Bokuto
4.Kenma
(Sorry Kenma but we all know it's true-)

Bokuto dresses Kenma up sometimes,,like he does their hair and makeup, puts them in pretty outfits, stuff like that. Kenma will never admit it but they secretly enjoy it and they love to see Bokuto's face when they're done getting dolled up.

Akaashi bites his nails, scratches his hand and bites the inside of his cheek when he's nervous.

Kenma has a habit at tugging at and pulling on their hair, Bokuto doesn't like that so he made up a plan to do Kenma's hair in the morning before they woke up and he does, he learned how to do do a bunch of different pin up hairstyles by watching a lot of YouTube videos and practicing on himself.

Kenma has a hard time saying "I love you" so every time he wants to say it but can't find the confidence to, he makes a voice memo explaining why in that moment why he loves them and why he wants to say it.

Akaashi has an ongoing google doc on every moment he found something cute that his boyfriends were doing.

Kuroo and Akaashi cook for them bc Kenma and Bokuto have both almost burned down the house multiple times while trying to cook.

Hey um bug/sock/star (he/they/it) here (⸝⸝⸝⸝) I know I haven't down anything in awhile and I'm sorry for that,, but while you are waiting to me to release another chapter have some headcanons I have (。・・。). I love you please have some food and drink some water I hope you're doing well (.ω.)