The meeting

Third person pov
They all decided that they would meet in Tokyo and they would stay at Kenma's house. Reason being that their house was quite big and their parents wouldn't be home for the weekend.

They had all packed for the weekend and were all excited to go.

Oh and Akaashi was going with them, because his birthday was that weekend and Bokuto didn't want him to celebrate by himself. Of course they let him join, plus it would be fun to find out who his soulmate was.

Today was Friday so they were leaving that day, they all felt nervous but excited.they all were thinking the same thing *I can't wait to see my soulmates* well all but Akaashi but he had a feeling that he would meet his soulmate soon.

Akaashi Pov
I feel kinda bad for invading their time. I tried to tell Bokuto that I was fine but he wouldn't listen and insisted I came with.

I had my bag packed and I was waiting with Bokuto at the train station(okay so idk what they would take but this seems right so🙂) I knew Kenma and Kuroo from previous encounters, but I would sometimes just hang out with them so it wasn't going to be awkward...I hope.

Kenma Pov
I really didn't want to clean my house let alone my room, so I called Kuro over to help me. Of course he came over, we might've also made out on the couch but we got the cleaning done so.

It was around the time they should get here so now I was just playing on my psp and Kuro was texting Bokuto. Suddenly Kuro gets all excited and runs to the door,I assume that they're here so I get up as well and walk towards him.

Bokuto Pov (you're getting them all today💀)
When we got off the train I texted Kuroo that we needed the address. We started walking there it was gonna take like thirty minutes so, I decided to talk to Akaashi.

B-"hey Akaashi are you okay?"

A-"yeah just a bit nervous I guess,are you sure I'm not intruding on you guys"

B-"you're not, believe me we all want you here with us plus I wanna know who your soulmate is!"

A-"okay but if you guys want to be alone just tell me and I'll leave."

B- "I will but that probably won't happen."

The rest of the walk was silent,not an awkward one though just comfortable silence. When we got there I texted Kuroo again. We heard running,giggling( which was probably Kuroo) and then nothing. I knocked on the door and it immediately opened, I was a little shocked but I just laughed it off.

We started walking in and set our stuff down. I said "So where are we gonna sleep, also YOU HAVE A HUGE HOUSE!"

"um well you guys are gonna sleep in my room since my bed is big enough to fit us four." Kenma had responded quietly

Kenma Pov
I see Bokuto walk up to me and kiss me,I melt into the kiss like before. I feel Kuro pull me and him apart and then watch him kiss Bokuto, both of them have a wide smile of their faces. I look over at Akaashi and I motion for him to follow me.

"Sorry for that."-K

"No it's fine, I don't even know why I was invited."-A

"Well it's because we didn't want you to spend your birthday by yourself"-K

"I know that but if I'm ever in the way you can tell me to leave and I will."-A

"sure, anyway you can put you stuff right here."K

"Okay thank you."-A

"no problem, anyway they should be done by now so let's go"-K

"oh,okay."-A

"ah wait I use they/them pronouns by the way."-K

"Okay."-A

"That's it?"-K

"I mean yeah we've been friends for like two years, so I don't really care I'll just change what pronouns I use for you."-A

"oh well thank you."-K

"You don't have to thank me, it's just common knowledge."-A

Time skip to later that night
Third person Pov
That night Kenma and Akaashi slept in the middle while Kuroo and Bokuto slept on the outside of them.

Kuroo had his arm around Kenma and Bokuto had his arm around Akaashi(he was used to sleeping like that with him).

Kenma and Akaashi were facing eachother both boys were blushing because of how close they were. They were able to fall asleep but it took them awhile.

The next day/Akaashi's birthday
Akaashi Pov
I woke up pretty early because it's my birthday. I check my phone and see that it's 9:00 In the morning.

I look over and see Kenma hugging my arm and their hair swooping over their golden brown cat eyes.

I move my other arm and brush the silky hair through my fingers, I place my hand on their pretty face and start to softly rub my thumb across their cheek bone. I move the hair behind their face, I realized what I was doing and snatched my hand away.

I look at my hand and think 'what am I doing i have a soulmate more Importantly they have a soulmate' ugh whatever I need to get water. I get up and head downstairs, I get a cup of water and wait for the others to come downstairs.

Third person pov
They were all downstairs now and it was around 7:00 at night thirty minutes until Akaashi could talk to his soulmate, and he was freaking out internally.

"Okay so how are you you feeling Akaashi?" Kuroo questioned

"uh I'm okay just a little nervous."-A

"oh ok well we are here in you need anything."-Kr

'It feels nice to have him comfort me...what am I thinking it's literally 15 minutes until I can speak to my soulmate' Akaashi thinks

Time skip to one minute left
Third person pov
There was only one minute until he would find out who his soulmate was, he was scared but kinda excited.

We had cake and talked for the whole day. "Hey you ready?" Bokuto asked while handing Akaashi a pen, He gave a tiny nod while taking the pen.

Akaashi looked at the clock and He saw that He could talk to them now. He put the pen to his skin and wrote a simple 'hi'.
The three other people in the room felt a tingle on their arms and looked down to see a 'hi'. They looked back up and Bokuto was the first to speak out

"o-omg"

"I- wait so you're our soulmate!" Kuroo exclaimed

Kenma got up and grabbed Akaashi's face, Akaashi did the same and he pushed himself forward, their lips were in a spicy but beautiful kiss. Their lips were moving rhythmically, it was the perfect kiss.

They only backed away for air, both Kuroo and Bokuto were shocked at their confidence.

Bokuto picked up Kenma and ran to the
bedroom, Kuroo and Akaashi just walked there giggling at their partners.

AHHH OKAY HI BUG (I USE ANY PRONOUNS) HERE SORRY IT TOOK ME A WEEK TO UPDATE UM SO THE NEXT UPDATE IS GONNA TAKE A WHILE SO YEAH UHH ANYWAYS LOVE YOU HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER word count (1244)(•̀ω•́ )✧❤️