Marionettist

Yuri squirms in Hak's grasp, directing the pressure to his broken arm. She is ready to pounce at any sign of weakness. Hak is aware of that. He's also aware that he most definitely will lose. Hak directs a scowl at Shin-Ah, cursing him to hurry up.

Yuri twists her wrist till it wraps around Hak's wrist. She thrusts it forward and a sudden pop is heard. Yuri bites her lip, focusing on that pain instead of the newfound pain in her forearm.

Hak's eyes widen but he doesn't have any time to think, for Yuri uses this sudden confusion to her advantage. She secures her grip around Hak's arm and pushes it forward. The sudden pain catches Hak off guard and his body instinctively follows his arm in hope the pain will stop.

With Hak moving forward, he is pulled off Yuri's legs, allowing them to move. Yuri's leg slips under Hak's armpit until her knee is practically touching her face. She then extends her leg, her heel uppercutting Hak. Yuri's arms are able to escape and she swiftly and quickly hits Hak in the back of his neck. Hak's eyes roll back into his head, as he falls backwards. Yuri quickly pops her forearm back into place and springs up.

She grabs the stray arrow off the floor and charges towards Shin-Ah.

A form of a growl comes out of Yuri's mouth, greatly representing an angry demon. She grips onto the arrow as she quickly approaches a dazed Shin-Ah.

Her body tumbles into Shin-Ah knocking them both down. Yuri pushes her hand onto Shin-Ah's throat, raising the other hand with the arrow.

Shin-Ah's eyes widen, realizing what she's going to do. He could easily get Yuri off of him. But something catches him off guard.

A water droplet hits Shin-Ah's cheek.

And another.

And another.

And another.

Shin-Ah's eyes fill with worry, as he now looks into Yuri's eyes.

Her eyes are closed shut, tears spilling out. She is gritting her teeth so hard her teeth are gonna break soon. Small grunts are coming out as her body seems to twitch. Her arm would start to lower only for it to be thrown back up.

Forward and back.

Back and forth.

Shin-Ah doesn't like how pained Yuri looks. It brings tears to his eyes. She's struggling. Fighting herself. Her mind vs her body. Yuri's head twitches to the side violently, scaring Shin-Ah. Her grip on the arrow broke it in half, cuts forming on Yuri's palm.

The arrow slowly starts to turn towards Yuri's head. Back and forth.

Suddenly, a pink blur crashes into Yuri, knocking her off Shin-Ah. Without much time to react, Yona hits Yuri's neck, copying her teacher's moves.

Yuri's body turns limp, the arrow rolling out of her hand. Yona heaves, the adrenaline making her heart speed up.

A sudden rush of anger fills Yona head to toe, his body reacting blindly and throwing the arrow towards Soo-won who's just been standing in place the whole time.

"TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID TO HER RIGHT NOW!" Yona shouts, her voice going three octaves lower.

The arrow flies right past Soo-won and into the wall like a dart. Soo-won remains unaffected and looks towards Yona. "Sure." He says, his cold voice contrasting his lazy, carefree shrug. Soo-won's attitude made Yona want to punch him. His whole nonchalant, unconcerned behavior infuriates Yona even more.

Three Days Earlier...

*Yuri's POV*

My eyes travel across the average, clean office. Its size is greater than most but it is rather empty. There are scattered papers littered across the desk with a big window right behind it. Standing in the center is Soo-won. His back is turned to me as he looks out the window.