dream - care about me

gender neutral
exes (but yall still in love)
plot: you go to visit dream in prison (a few times)
warnings: swearing

notes: realistic minecraft

"Sam. I want to see him." I stood at the entrance to the prison, the dark walls stuck out against the blue sky.

Sam just nodded his head and the door opened up a few moments later. "I'll need you to read and sign a few things first."

He handed me a few pages and I began to read through them.

'I hereby assume all the risks of visiting the holding cell... I certify that I waive release and discharge the prison from any and all liability, including but not limited to death—'

I paused my reading, "Sam? Why does it say death?"

"Just a precaution." He nodded. "Please continue."

'...disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me.'

"I'll be honest Sam. This sounds a bit intimidating."

Sam just nodded again, "Please sign it."

I finished reading up the last few words and then signed my name at the bottom. I passed him the papers.

Sam put the papers away and then turned back to me, "Now I just have a few questions. Please be honest."

I nodded. "Of course."

"When was the last time that you visited the prison?"

"This is my first time."

"Okay. Where is your place of residence?"

"I live behind the museum."

"Do you believe that the prisoner is deserving of being locked up?"

"Is he treated well? I mean—"

Sam cut me off, "Please answer the question."

"Sorry. Yes, I suppose so."

"What are your prior relationships with the prisoner?"

"Well." I stumbled over my words, "I was friends with him."

"That's it?"

"That's what we were."

"Alright. Are you willing to submit to any and all physical exams?"

"Whoa, I guess so."

"Do you acknowledge that you may not bring anything into the prison with you?"

"Yes, of course."

"And do you recognize that I, Sam, am the ultimate authority on the grounds of the prison."

"Alright."

"All your stuff in locker one."

I nodded and walked through the door that had just slid opened. There was a chest at the end of the hallway where I put my bag and weapons.

Sam opened up another door that lead to a glass room, where he searched me to make sure that I had no items on me. "Alright. Follow me and please don't touch anything."

I stayed silent and followed behind him.

He flicked up a lever and the floor began to raise from the lava down below. The floor leveled out with a loud clank and he began to walk across it.

We walked into a wide open room with a large white door and when he slid his keycard, it spiraled open.

I stepped through, there were a bunch of empty cells. "Who are these for?"