sapnap - shut up

fem
dating (:
plot: sapnap gets a bit jealous while you're streaming
warnings: swearing

"Chat please be calm." I had just started my stream, and chat was already freaking out. "Today I'll just be setting up the venue for our wedding. Puffy isn't even here right now!"

I grabbed stone bricks, lanterns, and wood from my chest. "Let me show you guys where I'll be building it!" I ran down the prime path towards L'Manburg. "I talked with Connor, and I'm going to build it right next to his area."

I started setting up the base outline of where the arch would go and where I could put the stairs, aka the benches. "I know it looks bad right now, I promise I'll add more details."

I started to detail the brick arch, using walls, slabs, and stairs. I laid out leaves, making bushes and covering the arch. I set up a placed two pieces of wood on either side of the arch. "Look chat, we'll have these cute little stools for our puppies."

I placed down a few flowers and finished placing the row stairs and placed signs on either side of them.

"Hmm, I guess it's invitation time. Who are we inviting chat? Wait wait, don't spam names yet, let me get some books." I ran back to my house and grabbed leather and sugar cane to make books. "Okay, who first? Uhh, I'd hope that I don't have to invite Puffy. Right, okay, Niki."

I opened up the book and began to write an invite, "I think Puffy said we were having it on the 16th." I finished up the book and titled it 'Niki.'

"Someone just asked in chat why I'm marrying a girl." I let out a small laugh, "First, I am bisexual. Second, women. Third, i think all the men on this server are canonically gay."

A small ding went off, signifying that someone joined my voice channel. "Hello."

"Hey Sapnap, I'm live."

"Oh, I know. I was watching your stream."

The chat began to spam 'aww' and hearts. "Oh do you want to be invited?"

"I want to know why you aren't marrying me."

"Well," I let out an awkward laugh. "I would never marry a crusty gamer boy like you."

"Woah, that's too far. You love me."

"No, I actually hate you."

"That's not what you said last night."

I tried to laugh, watching for the chat's reaction. Normally Sapnap and I didn't interact like this. "Sap—"

"Sorry, am I telling chat too much?"

I gritted my teeth, "Shut up. There is nothing to tell because nothing happened."

He let out a laugh that seemed forced, "Right. Of course. Because you would never date a crusty gamer boy like me."

I ignored what he said and went into F5, "Chat, look at me, don't I look cute?" My usual Minecraft skin now had on a cute white dress and a flower crown.

"You always look cute babe."

"Aha, thanks Sapnap." I said, emphasizing his in-game name.
Despite being live for barely 2 hours, I ended it off and let out a dramatic sigh. "What the fuck was that?"

"Why couldn't we have gotten married on the SMP?" He whined.

"You're the one who didn't want to tell people we're dating!"

"Okay! That doesn't mean you get to go out and marry someone else."

"You're basically married to Karl and Quackity."

"Well, that's different."

I scoffed, "Because you're straight?"

"Woah." He paused. "You know that's not what I mean."

"Well then why are you jealous?"

He stumbled over his words for a few seconds before letting out a deep whine. "Babe, I love you."

I giggled, "I'm still going to marry Puffy."

"And me?"

"Not for a couple years darling."

authors note //
word count: 615
date posted: december 11 2020

sapnap the type of dude to be accidentally homophobic/biphobic i hate to say it