technoblade - hair

gender neutral
??? relationship maybe
plot: braiding his hair
warnings: none !!

I laid on our bed, reading through one of the books that Tubbo had given to me. "What's the plan for today?"

Techno was stood by me, putting on his outfit. "I'll meet up with Wilbur and Tommy and then bring them down here to get geared up. Then we go fight."

I laughed, "I mean what's the strategy for the fight."

"We kill Schlatt."

"We?" I folded over the corner of the page of my book and set in down on the table. "I support you one hundred percent but I can't kill anyone, you know that darling."

He rolled his eyes, "You're so weak."

"No you." I moved down onto the floor, "Now let me do your hair."

I grabbed a comb and pulled on the leg of his pants, motioning for him to sit in front of me. He sat in between my legs and I began to brush through his long hair. "Stop moving."

"Bruh, stop pulling on my hair."

"Stop having tangled hair."

He leaned back against me, putting all his weight on me. "This is bullying."

I let out a squeak, "Just let me braid your hair." He moved off of me, and I took his hair pulling it into a simple braid. "What's your actual plan?"

He let out a deep chuckle, "It's a surprise babe."

I wrapped my arms around him, tucking my face into his neck. "You're so mean to me."

"You love me."

I mumbled a mhm, giving him a small kiss on his neck. "Your hair is all done, let's go take down a government"

authors note //
word count: 275
date posted: december 10, 2020

hi guys !! short one today bc of personal stuff, but i just wanna thank you so so so much for 20k+ reads and 500 votes !! not to get emo on yall but i started writing after i got out of the hospital and it's super therapeutic for me and its so nice that the community likes my writing 🥺💕💖