Chapter 14

Luke’s POV

I wake and decide to text Char, to see if she’s up for hanging out and maybe going on a date with me later.

To: Char <3

Hey Char, up for hanging? I was also wondering if you wanted to go out on a date later? It’s okay if you don’t want to though!

From: Char <3

I’d love to hang out. Starbucks? And I’d be honored to go on a date with you later! :)

To: Char <3

Starbucks sounds great right now, I could go for a coffee! I’ll meet you there. x

I get up and get dressed. I practically run downstair and run into Ashton.

He chuckles, “Where are you off to?” He asks.

“I’m meeting Char at Starbucks.” I shout, running out the door and hopping into our rented car.

I get there and head inside to find Charlotte sitting in a booth. I go to order a coffee and wait for it. I see that Char’s order is coming as well and grab it for her. I head over to the booth and hand her order.

“Thank you, Luke.” She says.

We chat while we drink our coffee.

“So, when does this date start and where are you taking me?” She asks.

“Well, it starts as soon as we finish our coffee and I’m gonna give you a tour of L.A.” I reply smiling.

“Sounds great, Luke.” She says.

We finish our coffee and then I take her around L.A., pointing out different places that we could visit while we’re both here. We take lots of pictures and just laugh about crazy things one of us says. I’m happy that I got to spend the day with Charlotte. Soon, it’s time for her to go back to hotel. I decide to drive her back, so she doesn’t have to walk back in the dark.

I lean against the wall as I drop her off at her hotel room, “I had a great time today!” I tell her.

“I did too, we should do that again.” She replies.

“I’m glad you had fun! You’re a really cool girl, Char. I’m definitely gonna miss you!” I state.

“Goodnight Luke.” She says.

“Goodnight Char!” I reply, kissing her on the cheek.

I head back to the Char disappears behind her door. I have a huge grin on my face as I drive back to the flat we are staying at here. As I step inside, I’m bombarded with questions.

“Guys, calm down. All I’m going to tell you is that I had an amazing time today!” I tell them, heading up to my room.

Before I go to sleep, I send Charlotte a goodnight text.

To: Char <3

Today was fun. Goodnight Char, sweet dreams. x