Chapter 18

Luke’s POV

I was just waiting for Charlotte to wake up. I am so worried about her. I grab her hand and start talking to her, even though there is a good chance she may not hear me.

“Hey Char, you need to wake up. I miss you so damn much. I’m amazed when I look at you. Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I’ve ever wanted is right in front of me. When I look at you, all I see is beauty. You are such a beautiful girl and I can’t believe I ever got a girl like you. I just want you, that’s it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm, everything. I just want you. I’ve realized something though, I love you, Charlotte Harrison. I may not be the perfect lover in your eyes, but I love you with all I have and then some more. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I will get mad, I will get jealous,I will get worried, but that’s only because I love you and I don’t ever want to lose you. I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. I am in love with your smile. I am in love with your voice. I am in love with your body. I am in love with your laugh. I am in love with your eyes. I am so in love with you, Charlotte Harrison. I need you to wake up, please. I love you so fucking much, baby girl.” I tell her.

I just wanted her to wake up. I decide to post a picture of her on twitter.

@Luke5SOS: I miss you, @CharlotteHarrison! Please wake up soon, baby girl. :(

Tweets flood in from fans asking if I’m dating Charlotte, but I don’t answer any of them. I would tell everyone in an interview later that we were dating. People still weren’t 100% sure if we were dating or not, so I would just clear up all the rumors later. I sigh, I just wanted her to wake up. Just then, my phone rings and I see that Trina is calling me.

L: Hello?

T: Hey, I’ve been trying to get a hold of Charlotte, but she’s not answering her phone. Do you know what’s going on?

L: No one told you?

T: Told me what? 

L: Katrina, Charlotte’s in the hospital. She relapsed twice in one night and lost a lot of blood. She’s been a coma for about a day now.

T: Oh god, I’m coming to the hospital.

L: When did you wake up?

T: Couple days ago, but I figured I’d stay disconnected from my phone for a little while longer. I would have called as soon as I woke up though if I had known Charlotte was in the hospital.

L: I’ll see you soon.

T: Bye, Luke.

I really missed her and I wanted her to wake up. But the doctor’s said she wouldn’t wake up for another couple days, at the earliest. I fall asleep, still holding Charlotte’s hand, hoping she would wake up soon.