Chapter 15

**1 Month Later**

Charlotte’s POV

It has been a month since I’ve seen Luke. I was waiting for his picture to pop up on my screen so I could hear his voice again. His picture on my phone was a picture of him holding a picture and he was kissing it on the top of the head. I thought it was a cute picture and it was my favorite picture of him. I sigh, deciding to text Trina instead.

To: Trina, My BFF

I’m bored, I hate waiting for him to call! What are you doing at the moment?

From: Trina, My BFF

I can’t talk now! I’m sorry, I hope he calls soon. :)

I sigh, I hated that Trina was on tour. I know she’s living her dream and that she’s happy. I’m happy for her, but that means I can’t talk to my best friend when I need to. All the sudden, my phone starts playing A Thousand Years and Luke’s picture pops up on the screen. I smile and quickly answer his call.

L: Hey Char, how are you?

C: I’m good, I’ve been waiting for your call. I miss you! I miss your voice!

L: Aw, I miss you too. But, I promise I’ll come visit soon!

C: But I want to see you now!

L: I know, I want to see you too. But, I’m halfway across the world.

C: I wish I could see you. I hate the distance. I love living my dream and meeting fans, but I hate that we’re apart. I know we’re just friends, but I really want to be more. Luke, I really like you and I hate being apart from you.

L: I-I really like you too, Char. I promise, I’ll come see you soon! I really have to go though. I just called so I could hear your voice. I miss you soo much, Charlotte. I’ll see you soon, bye.

C: Bye, Luke.

I sigh, as I end the call. At least I knew he felt the same way. I really missed him though. I hated the distance. Even though we weren’t together, we always acted like a couple. The boys complained about it all the time. When they did twitcams, they always complained that he missed me and that he wouldn’t set down his phone because he was afraid he would miss a call or text from me. Or he was waiting for me to call or text him. Apparently he talked about me a lot too.

@Luke5SOS: @CharlotteHarrison I wish I was, I wish I was, Besides you :(

@CharlotteHarrison: @Luke5SOS I miss you too, please come visit soon!

@Luke5SOS: @CharlotteHarrison I promise I’ll come visit soon, don’t know how much longer I can stand being apart from you!

I decide some depressing chick flick since I was in a sad mood anyways. I end up watch movies the rest of the day until I fall asleep.