Chapter 7

**Week 3**

Charlotte’s POV

It was Week 3 of performances and every week I was hoping I wouldn’t be eliminated. I was doing good so far, but I was hoping I would make it to semi-finals week with Trina. I was busting my ass and working extra hard every week to make sure I wasn’t eliminated. I check twitter and see that Luke had mentioned me in a tweet.

@Luke5SOS: Good luck to @CharlotteHarrison and @katrina_hayes tonight. :-)

I was performing Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper and Trina was performing My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. I start practicing for the show tonight while scrolling through twitter and see people are talking about Luke and I. I see that they have a ship name for us already and the #Larlotte was trending.

@CharlotteHarrison: Guys, @Luke5SOS and I aren’t even dating. Luke, your fans are crazy!

@Luke5SOS: @CharlotteHarrison I know. It’s okay, it’s nice to know my fans like you though! :-)

I laugh as I continue to practice for tonight. After a while, Trina returns and I get bored. We decided it would be fun to try and harmonize with each other until the show started.

********

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick

And think of you

Caught up in circles confusion -

Is nothing new

Flashback - warm nights -

Almost left behind

Suitcases of memories

Time after

Sometimes you picture me -

I’m walking too far ahead

You’re calling to me, I can’t hear

What you’ve said -

Then you say - go slow -

I fall behind -

The second hand unwinds

The judges give me my comments and I walk off stage. I watch Trina perform and we go back to our room.

“How do you think you did tonight?” She asks.

“I think I did alright. You?” I ask.

“I did good, yeah.” She replies.

“I think you did more than okay, Trina. The judges seemed to like you.” I tell her.

“So, I see you and Luke are still talking.” She says.

“Yeah, when we have time.” I reply.

We continue to talk until we both fall asleep.