Chapter 17

**1 Week Later**

Charlotte’s POV

I missed Trina so much, I didn’t know what to do without her. She was my best friend and she had tried to kill her. At least I was back in LA, back at the boys’ flat. Luke was helping me as much as he could, but I still felt alone when he wasn’t here. I head to the bathroom and grab Luke’s razor, breaking it and grabbing a blade. I start cutting up my right arm, once it becomes numb, I move onto my next arm. The last thing I remember is someone busting down the door as I lose consciousness.

I wake up, but don’t open my eyes. I can hear people talking but I tune them out. I just lay there, wanting to cry. Ash isn’t here anymore, so I assume he left after I fell asleep. I feel someone crawl into bed, wrapping their arms around me and pulling me close. It is then that I breakdown, just full on cry.

“Char, baby, it’s okay.” I hear him say. Luke.

“I’m so sorry, Luke! I didn’t mean to!” I sob.

“You have nothing to apologize for, baby. Ash and I are gonna help you get better. So are Cal and Mikey. We’re all gonna make sure you get better.” He says.

“Are you mad?” I ask.

“No, I’m not mad. I love you soo much and I promise I’m gonna help you get better.” He replies, kissing me on the forehead.

He starts singing to me and I can feel myself nodding off. Just before I fall asleep, I hear Luke say something that makes my heart melt.

“Go to sleep, Char. I love you soo much baby and I promise I’m do everything I can to help you get better. I’m not letting you go ever, you are my world now. You are my sun, moon, and stars.”

*Later On*

I wake up and realize Luke isn’t laying next to me. I pick up my phone laying on the table next to the bed. I see that it’s 12:30 and I decide to check twitter. I see several people tweeted an article from E! News.

Is Charlotte Harrison cheating on Luke Hemmings with his best mate, Ashton Irwin?

Ashton Irwin was seen with with Charlotte Harrison yesterday. They were spotted at Starbucks and she seemed pretty upset. He was seen comforting her while they talked. They left the coffee shop 2 hours later to head back to her hotel. The whole fandom seems up in a fury, saying that Charlotte doesn’t deserve Luke for doing that to him. What do you guys think? Do you think the band will split up because of this? I suspect some Lashton drama in the near future. Leave your comments in the comment box below.

I decide to scroll through my twitter and all I see is hate.

@R/T/N: @CharlotteHarrison why are you cheating on @Luke5SOS you absolute slut you don’t deserve him, p.s. soz he likes girls with blue eyes

@R/T/N: @CharlotteHarrison did cheat on @Luke5SOS, what do u think about that? Its true

@R/T/N: @CharlotteHarrison why would you cheat on @Luke5SOS with @Ashton5SOS? Are you trying to tear the band apart? You’re just a stupid slut who is looking for attention!

They just kept getting worse and worse after that. I hear the voices get further and further away until I hear the door shut. I realize that they left. I run to the bathroom, not realizing I left my phone on.I shut the door and grab Luke’s razor. I then break the razor on the floor with my foot, grabbing a blade. I hold it against my thigh and feel the blade break the skin. It feels so good, to have control of my pain like this.

I keep cutting, blood mixing with tears. I never heard someone enter the room, but next thing I know, the blade is ripped from my hands. I look and see Luke holding my phone in one hand and the blade in the other. Ashton rushes over to me and holding a first aid kit. He stands me up and shoves my into the bathtub under the running water. I hiss in pain, cause it stings. Ash looks at me apologetically as he continues to clean my cuts.

I start to feel weak, I just want to sleep. I start to close my eyes but Luke slaps my face lightly to keep me awake.

“Baby girl, you need to stay awake until we can get you to the hospital.” He says.

Ashton bandages my thighs and Luke carefully slips some pants on me. They drive me to the ER and they admit me right away. Luke insists on going back with me. They roll me back to the OR while Luke waits in my room until I’m out of surgery.