Chapter 22

Luke’s POV

I wake up to Charlotte in my arms, where she belonged. I decide to wake her up and place my lips on hers. She immediately kisses back and I slowly pull away. She smiles as she looks up at me.

“Good morning, baby girl.” I greet her.

“Good morning.” She replies.

“What are we doing today?” She asks.

“We’re just gonna chill on the bus today, since we don’t have a show.” I reply.

I get out of bed and Charlotte does too. I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. I change and style my hair. The boys get up and we all decide to grab some starbucks and we head back to the bus.

“Who wants to play some COD?” Michael asks.

“I do.” Charlotte replies.

“I’m gonna kick your ass!” He teases.

“Nu-uh, I’m gonna kick your ass!” She replies, sticking her tongue out.

They pick their characters and Michael picks the map. They start to play, trying to get as many kills as they can. She aims at Michael and kills him, causing her to win.

“Fuck, you cheated, Char.” He says pouting.

“No I didn’t, you just didn’t aim fast enough!” She replies smirking.

“Michael quit pouting, just because a girl beat you at COD!” I say.

“But she cheated!” Michael says.

“No she didn’t, she won fair and square.” I tells him.

“But, but..” Michael complains.

“Michael, shut up!” Calum says.

She sticks her tongue out at him and he continues to pout.

“I demand a rematch!” He says.

They end up playing COD all day, her beating Michael’s ass every time.