Chapter 3

Charlotte’s POV

I wake up the next morning and see that everyone is talking about Luke and Aleshia. I google it and find an article on E! News.

Is there drama between Luke and Aleshia?

Yesterday, there was a bit of an argument between Luke and Aleshia on twitter. She claims that they were together and he just wasn’t ready to come out with the truth yet. Luke defends himself and says they aren’t even together anymore. He basically tells her he is over her and she need to move on, because he already has. That all she was doing is drawing attention to herself and causing drama. Later, he is seen yelling at her on the phone. Dropping the F bomb a couple times and dropping a couple other swear words. The end of the conversation basically ends in him calling her an attention whore and to stop with the drama. He tells her he is changing his number and she shouldn’t bother contacting him anymore. He screams to the sky. He then chucks his phone a brick wall, shattering it to pieces. What do you think of the latest Lukeisha drama? Leave your comments in the comment box below.

I feel bad for Luke and decide to DM him. I assume he’s famous for something, but can’t figure out what. I know I’m following him on twitter, but that’s only because I thought he was cute.

@Luke5SOS: I’m sorry about your ex-girlfriend problems. I had a super clingy ex-boyfriend who I recently just got to leave me alone and stop bothering me. Don’t bother listening to the press, they don’t know you or your life. I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope this message makes you smile! :)

I get off twitter and start getting ready for school. I put on a red tank top along with a varsity jacket and some ripped skinny jeans. I slip on some black high heeled combat boots and head downstairs. I grab my breakfast and take it back up to my room. I eat it up and drink my coffee. I do my hair and makeup. I opt to only wear mascara and lip gloss today, since it is Friday. Only one week until I audition for the X Factor. I was super nervous. I snap a picture of my completed outfit and send out a tweet.

@CharlotteHarrison: 1 week until I audition for the X Factor! #supernervous pic.twitter.com/3AS3ILGaDR

I grab my bag, phone, and purse and head back downstairs to wait for Trina to get here. I hear a horn honk and I head outside, saying goodbye to my moms. As I get into the car, my phone beeps. I buckle up, setting my backpack and purse on the floor and check my phone. I see I have a DM from Luke.

@CharlotteHarrison: Thank you for the message, you did make me smile! :) The press just doesn’t understand the term privacy very well. I’m sorry about your ex-boyfriend but I’m glad he finally stopped bothering you. I’ve been meaning to ask you who old you are, but you don’t have to answer if the question makes you uncomfortable.

@Luke5SOS: It’s alright, I’m 13. Wbu?

@CharlotteHarrison: I’m 16. :)

We pull up to the school and I see that Luke has tweeted something.

@Luke5SOS: Hey guys, I’ve seen some of the things you guys are saying about Aleshia. We may not be together, but some of the things you are saying I wouldn’t even say to my worst enemy. #stopcyberbullying #benice

I retweet the tweet and shut off my phone, heading inside. Once I get to my locker, I see Trina is already standing there waiting.

I open my locker and put my stuff inside.

“C’mon, let’s get to music!” She says, as I shut my locker.

We head off to music and take our seats in the back. Once class starts, we get free time to do whatever we want. Trina and I decide to practice more for our auditions. When the bell rings, we put our phones away. We head to English and take our seats.

******

Finally, it’s the end of the day. I head to my locker and grab my bag and purse. I check my phone and see that Luke has tweeted something.

@Luke5SOS: I’m so happy cause someone made me smile today. :) I love our fans! <3 #BestFansInTheWorld

I decide to tweet him.

@CharlotteHarrison: @Luke5SOS I wonder who made you smile? I’m glad you’re smiling again, though! :)

I put my phone away and head outside with Trina, waiting for her mom. Once she pulls up, we hop in and she takes off once we are buckled in.

“So girls, are you nervous for your auditions?” Her mom asks us.

“Yeah, we both are. But, we’ve been practicing, so hopefully the judges like us.” I tell her.

“Aw, you girls both have amazing voices, so you should get through no problem.” She tells us.

Her mom drops me off at my house and I head inside. I say hi to my moms and head up to my room. I get started on my homework and soon I fall asleep, tired from all the studying and worrying I’ve been doing.

Charlotte’s Outfit: http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/75905903/id/BD_QI_LtS0Gxl-lS4comHw/size/y.jpg

Katrina’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjZ3MmtsSURrUkVHcjJ3cDBkSGVBT2cAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg