Pt 7

x

Next morning

You wake up to the side of your face wet, you remember crying yesterday, you stand up and walked to the restroom to wash your face.

Brushing your teeth, when the door opened.

"You're up now" Taehyung walks in and  he grabbed his toothbrush. You didn't responded back just nodded.

"You know y/n, we don't have to make this hard, you're staying here now, so stop avoiding me" he insisted.

"Why do you want me here? Don't you understand? I hate you, I can't even look at your face without thinking what you did, seriously I HATE YO-"

He pushed you to the wall harshly as he starts to breathe heavily. "You hate me that much huh?" Before you said anything else he smashes his lips to yours and he starts kissing you. The kiss became rough, he reaches your waist pulling you closer to him as he was craving for more but you pushed him away slapping his face.

"What the fuck are you doing? Don't ever kiss me again" you yelled out, walking out of the restroom.

He followed you into your room, throwing you to the bed as he gets on top of you. "Don't ever yelled at me again y/n, I don't want to hurt you" his voice got deeper.

"Hurt me, KILL ME, I prefer to die instead of seeing your face" you spit out. Before you could say anything else, he kisses you again. his lips then reaches your neck and once again he tries to remove your shirt but you pushed him away.

"CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IM IN LOVE WITH YOU?" He yelled out, the now so serious man was giving you a death stare, you didn't wanted to say anything else but words came out of your mouth.

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't have killed him, if you really did, you could of just let me be happy with him, you hurt me, you lied to me, you never loved me, you said it yourself, all of that back then was just for revenge, you ended up killing him" you cried out.

He is now breathing heavily annoyed.

"If i don't get to have you, then nobody else does" he walked out locking the door.

"NO NO NO , TAEHYUNG OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" you yelled out.

X

You wake up, to the sound of the rain, you noticed it was dark already, you slept all this time.

"He locked me now? I can't even go to the bathroom" you whispered. You took a deep breath, closing your eyes again.

You heard someone unlocking the door.

"Y/n , come downstairs let's eat dinner" it was Jimin, he was standing in front of the door.

"I'm not hungry" you mumbled.

He walked in and he made his way to your bed, he then sat next to you. "Y/n, I know what I did back then was wrong- I'm really sorry but-" you cut him off.

"Just stop it already, I don't want to hear it, I had enough..... I'm tired" you responded.

"Just come downstairs, Taehyung is waiting" he walked out of the room.

You stand up, stretching your arms as you put on your slippers.

You walked downstairs to see Taehyung and Jimin eating.