Pt 14

x

Y/n POV-

I opened my eyes as the bright light hit my face, I felt lightheaded, my vision was a little blurry.

"Ms. Y/n you're awake" It was the same lady that worked at Taehyung's house, but why was she here?

I scanned the room to see where I was, I was tied up in a bed, the room was empty and cold. "WHERE IS YOONGI?" I started panicking, the lady tried calming me down. "Miss, please stay still, you can't leave this room" She tied my hair up as she places a plate with food in the counter next to me.

"You need to eat, you're not feeling okay" she reached the spoon as she dips it in the soup.

"I'm not hungry, why am I here? Where is he?"

"Ma'am I can't answer that question so just eat y-"

A man walked in, it was the same guy who was celebrating  his party at Taehyung's house. Mr. Kim, he glared at the woman as she walked away closing the door.

He sat next to me as he places his hand on my mines. "Ms y/n how are you feeling?" He smiled.

"I- I'm fine, what happened at Taehyung's house?" I looked at him in the eyes, removing my hand away from his. He stayed quiet for a few seconds as his eyes scanned my face. "That man, the one from yesterday, who is he to you?" My body tensed up, I couldn't process everything, but he - he was the one who kidnapped Yoongi. "You- how did you find him" I glared at him. He smirked. "Well actually, this is what everything is about" He stand up as he untied me, he started whistling. I gave him a confused face.

"You know, at first i didn't know why Taehyung needed my help that bad, see I refused to help him, but he kept begging me, we made a deal. I help him he pays me back, that was the Deal. See this is where things get wild, He finesse me, I lost a good amount of money because of him." He started to circled around me as he smirked at me. "But it's okay, because I will get that money back, with your help of course" he started chuckling. I was confused, i still didn't understand.

"Wh-what do you mean!" I stutter.

He approached me as he leans in closer. "you'll find out soon, don't worry" He took a few steps back, clapping his hands two muscular man walked in.

"Take the girl" He signal them, as they approached me, I step back. "Where are they taking me?" I shouted. One of them grabbed my wrist as he harshly pulled me out of them room. "STOP IT, YOU'RE HURTING ME" I yelled, looking at my red wrist. He pushed me into a room as he locked the door. "Open the damn door" I yelled.

"Ma'am please take a seat, you have to be ready in a few minutes" I turned around to see the same lady.

"Where? To go where? Please tell me, what happened to y-" she cuts me off.

"He's probably dead now, so stop asking" she shouted.

Tears started running fast down my face, as I took a deep breath, I stared at her. "No, he can't be dead, he was with me yesterday- I - I finally got to see him, after years- I - finally got t-" i started sobbing. She walks towards me giving me a hug. "I'm sorry, but if I don't get you ready I can get in trouble" she walks back to the closet, taking a few dresses out.

I sat down, she started doing my makeup, but this time it was full coverage- I looked different. She added a black shade of color to my eyelids, as she straightens my hair this time. "We don't have much time, here put this on" she handed me a black dress, it was too short and tight. I finished putting on the dress as she quickly grabbed my wrist taking me out of the room. We started walking through the corridor, I could hear people laughing and loud music. She pushed me into a room, it smelled like weed and alcohol. "Wait right here" she closed the door. I sat in the bed as I scanned the room, I noticed a man who was beaten up, he was on the floor, blood and cuts all over his face, I ran to help him as I removed the hair out of his face I gasped.

"Taehyung? Oh my- what did they do to you?" He slowly opened his eyes, touching the back of his neck. "I- I'm fine, y/n... you - you need to get out of here, r-right now" he stuttered trying to get up.

"Don't move, it'll hurt" I tried keeping him in the same position but he insisted in getting up. "Y/n, listen to me.... there's a back door, behind those curtains... the ke- the key is in one of those cabinets.. ple- please go... run away before is too late" He slowly pushed me away. I ran to the cabinet to look for the keys... "they're not here" i yelled out.

He fell to the floor, he was too weak and he kept bleeding from his face. I ran back to him trying to help him get up. "Taehyung, please get up.... we all have to leave this place" I placed his arms around my neck slowly walking to the door, he stopped.

"Y/n... look at me" He places his hands on my face staring at my eyes. "Just leave, Go find him before it's too late... I'm so sorry that I caused you so much pain.. all I wanted was revenge, I was too hurt, I thought maybe hurting Yoongi was going to make me feel better, but it made it worst, I ended up playing with your feelings, at the end I was the one who caught feelings for you." He leaned in closer. "I'm really sorry y/n" He cried out. I pulled him in to a hug as he cries on my shoulder. I tap his back "don't cry please, you're hurt" I tried removing his tears away but he started sobbing more. I noticed I was crying too. I was too weak, all this pain he caused me yet I feel bad for him and it hurts.

"Y/n, just one more thing" He stared at my lips.

"Wha-" He pressed his body on mines as his lips moves to mines, He then gave me a kiss, I could hear his heart beating faster as he let go of my lips he took a deep breath. "Go now, leave y/n" He muttered under his breath. "B-but what about you- you're hurt I can't just leave you here" my voice cracked.

He gave me a slight smile and pushes me away. "I'll be fine, don't worry now leave befo-" He stopped talking when we heard the door open . "Fuck" He whispered.

"The two love birds" The man chuckled as he approached me. "Actually no, now that I remember she doesn't have feelings for you"  He scanned my body and glares at Taehyung. "Mhh, Ms.Y/n you look gorgeous" He started touching my hair. I avoid eye contact with him. As his hand then reaches my waist, Taehyung let a small gasped out, I pushed him away. " don't touch me" I shouted.

The same two man from couple hrs ago walked in, but both of them had a gun in their hands, they handed it to Mr. Kim. "Please take her now, the show is about to start" He chuckled. "Wha-what show?" I yelled out. The two man nodded and did as they were told to. "No, you can't do this I'll pay you back, but she can't go" I heard Taehyung's voice cracked. "I can't trust you anymore, she's helping me now, should of thought of that when I helped you, because of you I lost a good amount of money, I can't forgive you" He pointed the gun at him. "NOO, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM" I yelled out, as much as I hated Taehyung I couldn't let him die. "PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU" I cried out. Taehyung couldn't even looked at me, tears started running fast down his face. "Take her now" He announced. The man grabbed my wrist and harshly pulled me out of the room. "Let me go" I yelled. We quickly walked through the corridor as I heard a gun shot.

I cried out as much as I hated him, I didn't want him to die. But it was too late now. "I'm so sorry Taehyung" I mumbled.

x