Pt 12

x

You walked down stairs seeing the place full, with loud music. People drinking, laughing and dancing. You spotted Jimin, he was wearing a casual suit.

You walked towards him calling his name so he can notice you. He turned around, scanning your body, a smirked appeared on his face.

"Woahh, you look gorgeous" He smiled, pulling you closer to him. You slowly pushed him away.

"Thank you, but stop grabbing my waist" you stated.

"Why not? I mean you're my girlfriend" He tried kissing your cheek, but you blocked him with your hand. "You're mine for the night, so I can do whatever I want" He licked his lips.

"You're funny" you pushed him away as you walked to the table to grab a glass of wine. "Y/n, let's play a game" He followed you. "What game?" You asked confused. "I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night if you get this question right, but if you don't, you'll have to stay by my side the whole party" He smirked. You rolled your eyes at him "Fine" you mumbled. "Oh an I get to kiss you, on the lips" He added. "What- no" you yelled. "Fine, then I'll just follow you everywhere" He stated. He started getting really annoying, you didn't want him to be bothering the whole night. "Fine, what's the question?" You asked him as you placed the glass back on the table.

"What's my cats name? You have two chances" He smiled.

How am I supposed to know!??'

"Uh-" you mumbled . "Um, Max?" He laughed sarcastically as he tried to catch his breath. "That's the ugliest name ever"

"Uh- I don't know"

"This is your last chance"

You tried thinking about cats names in your head, you had no idea since you never owned one. "Toby?" You muttered under your breath. He smirked at you as he got closer to your ear "babe, I don't have a cat" He chuckled. "You're seriously annoying" you pushed him away grabbing another glass of wine. "So where's my kiss?" He grabbed your waist. "If you don't take your hands off me -"

"What?" He quickly leaned in kissing your lips.

Taehyung noticed, he quickly walked towards Jimin, grabbing his collar and slamming him against the wall. "Don't you dare kiss her again" He mumbled.

"Why are you mad? She's mine for the night" Jimin gave him a smirked. "We can't act suspicious around too many people, they'll suspect something, and you were the one who agreed with me, so why are you so mad that  I kissed her?" He removed Taehyung's hands off him. He was about to say something when-

"Y/n nice to see you again" He turned around to see Mr. Kim giving you a hug. He glared at Jimin, as he walked away. "Mr.Kim this way" Taehyung walked away with him. Jimin chuckled and walked to the other side of the table to grab a glass of wine.

A guy was staring at you for a while now, you tried avoiding eye contact with him, but he then walked towards you. "Hello, beautiful what's your name?" He smiled. You didn't reply, you ignored him, He seemed drunk. "Oh you're shy" He chuckled.

Uh no- I just don't want to talk to you-

You didn't responded again, He then put his hands around your waist, trying to kiss you. "Get away from me" You tried pushing him away but he was too strong. He then grabbed your wrist. "How about we go have fun upstairs" He then tightened your wrist, as he started to walk upstairs. "Stop you're hurting me" you looked at your red wrist.

"Yah! Get your dirty hands off her" Jimin yelled out as he walked towards him punching his face. He quickly hold on his collar and pressed his fist on his throat. "Do you have a death wish?" He gritted his teeth. "I- I'm sorry dude, I didn't know she was your girlfriend" the guy said in a low tone. "Well now you know, get out of here before I kill you" The guy nodded and left. Jimin turned around to look at you. "Y/n are you okay?" He pulled you in to a hug.

"I'm fine Jimin, I just have to use the restroom"

"Okay, I'll be waiting right here then" he smiled.

You made your way to the restroom, it was too crowded you could barely walk. When you arrived you noticed Yoongi flirting with this girl, in front of the bathroom. Her hands around his neck. You couldn't control your anger but you decided not to bother. You turned around but you started to get dizzy.

Jimin ran towards you grabbing your wrist "y/n are you okay?" He started to get worried. "I- I'm fine , I think I just need to rest" you put your hands around his neck and he started walking upstairs. "I'll take you to your room so you can rest" he smiled.

Yoongi POV-

I noticed y/n walking towards the restroom, then I remember what Taehyung told me.
'You're going to act like you don't care anymore, make her believe you lost feelings for her. Understood?' But I refused, I couldn't just hurt her like that- I loved her, all this years I waited for her. 'I'm not going to do that' I replied- he then kicked my face. 'Fine then I'll just kill her right now' he pulled a gun out and I panicked. 'Fine , I'll do it'

I quickly grabbed a random girl and started flirting with her. I then saw her leave but she was going upstairs with Jimin. I couldn't control my anger, I pushed the girl out of my way and I followed them upstairs.

I put my ear on the door trying to hear their conversation. "Y/n , I'll let you rest then" I heard Jimin walking towards the door, I quickly ran to the other room to hide. He walked out as I took a deep breath, I slowly walked in her room. I locked the door just in case someone tries to get in. She was resting in her bed, as I admired her. "How can anyone look this beautiful while sleeping?" I whispered. I laid next to her pulling her closer to me, hugging her tight.

x