Pt 9

x

You wake up to Taehyung sleeping next to you, you noticed you guys been a sleep for a while.

You then remember what happened a few hours ago.

"Shit" you mumbled, putting your shirt back on.

"Taehyung, wake up" you tap his shoulder.

He then slowly open his eyes, as he stared at your body. He smirked, he got closer giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"We should go now, it's late already" he announced, you nodded and followed him to the car.

X

You stayed quiet the whole car ride, you avoid eye contact with him. "What was I thinking?" You whispered.

x

You both entered the house, you tried running to your room but he pulled you back.

"Are you just going to forget what happened earlier" he reached for your lips but you pushed him away.

"I'm tired" you tried avoiding him walking to your room but he followed.

"Y/n , why did you made out with me then?" He questioned.

"Just leav-" He cuts you off by pressing his lips to yours. He pushed you to the bed, getting on top of you. "I want more" he smirked. You pushed him away. "Get off me please, I'm trying to rest, let's just talk tomorrow" you mumbled.

"Okay, good night" he closed the door shut.

You laid in your bed, as you heard the loud wind from outside, you started thinking about yoongi, thoughts started wandering in your head.

Why did he lied?

Why did he never reached out to you?

Does he even cares about you?

You stand up and grabbed the cassette tape inside your closet. As you laid back in your bed. "Music has incredible healing powers" you whispered. Tears running fast down your face.

x

You slept for a few hours, getting up from your bed you grabbed a pajama from your closet, you walked to the restroom and undressed yourself.

You hopped in the shower, Hot water running through your body making it feel warmer.

x

You reached for your towel and covered your body with it. You started brushing your hair, still with the towel on. You heard the sound of the door open.

"Shit" you whispered, forgetting that you and Taehyung shared the same restroom.-

"Oh- I'm so-sorry, I didn't know you were in here" he stuttered.

"It's okay, I forgot to lock the door, I'll leave now" you replied,  grabbing your clothes trying to get out as soon as possible, but then he grabbed your wrist pulling you closer to him.

"Next time lock the door, love!" He smirked.

Your face turned red, you avoid eye contact with him. He then pushed you to the wall, smashing his lips to yours, he started sucking your lips as he reached for your neck. he pressed his body on yours feeling his hard dick on your tight.

"Yoon-"

"What- What did you just said?" He stopped kissing you, giving you death stare.

"I'm sorry" you mumbled.

"You still - you still have feelings for him? After what he did?" He shouted.

"Taehyung- I - I never stopped loving him" you stutter.