Pt 11

x

Your eyes widened as you see yoongi standing in front of you. Jimin walked towards him and glared at him. "Don't ever do that again, go shower now"
Yoongi didn't answered back, he walked to the restroom closing the door.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Uh- nothing, y/n there is going to be a party tomorrow, so you have to act like my girlfriend" He half smirked.

"WHAT!!? I PREFER TO DIE" you yelled out.

He pulled you closer to him "listen, you have to do what I say or else-"

"Or else what? Are you going to kill me? Do it then!" You yelled out.

He pushes you onto the sofa and gets on top of you, placing his lips to yours. His hands move to your waist. "Stop teasing me babe, before I take things the wrong way" he smirked. You pushed him off you.

You walked to your room and started playing with the makeup that was in the counter. You looked outside your window and you noticed Taehyung, walking out of the car with bags of food in his hands.
"Ugh I'm starving" you ran downstairs.

"You're up, let's eat" He smiled, placing the bags on the table.

Jimin walked out of the office, taking a seat as he opened the bag of food. Yoongi walked out of the restroom with his hair wet, you stared at him and he stared back. Taehyung noticed "join us" Taehyung announced. Yoongi nodded and sat next to Jimin.

Taehyung sat next to you and he started playing with your hair. "What are you doing?" You whispered to him. He then placed his hand on your kneecap, he moves his mouth to your ear. "Can't you see? I'm teasing you" he chuckled. Yoongi noticed, but he stayed calm. You tried removing his hands off but he placed it back.

"Why haven't you talked to y/n?" Taehyung questioned Yoongi. Your heart started to beat fast. He stared at you, scanning your face, he then turned to Taehyung. "I have nothing to say to her" He went on, as he continued to eat his food. You tried to ignore what he just said and continue eating.

Did he just said that?

"What do you mean? I mean weren't you looking for her?" Jimin asked him.

"Can we please sto-" I was interrupted by Yoongi as he proceeded to answer Jimin.

"I guess I was, but I realized it was just fake love" He avoid eye contact with you. Trying your best not to say anything you removed Taehyungs hand and walk to your room annoyed.

"FUCK YOU, YOONGI" you cried out.

x

Next morning

You wake up to Jimin sleeping next to you, he was hugging you tight. "When did he even got here" you whispered. You slowly stand up trying not to wake him up as you walked to the restroom. You started to brush your teeth putting your hair in a ponytail. Taehyung open the door, making his way into the restroom. You noticed he only had shorts on. You looked away trying to ignore him.

"You're up early" He mumbled as he grabbed his toothbrush, you didn't responded back you just nodded. "I have something for you" He grabbed your wrist driving you to his room.

"What is it?" You scanned his room.

"Well, I asked the lady who was here a few days ago, to pick the prettiest dress for you, and she gave me this one" You gasped, looking at the red dress Taehyung was holding, it was a neon red sleeve dress. You smiled "Thank you" you grabbed the dress. "Ah, look you're smiling" he pointed at your smile as he smiled too, then your smile faded. "I'm not, thank you for the dress" You was making your way out, when he stopped you. "Oh right she'll be here in a few minutes, she's going to get you ready"

You walked back to your room closing the door, you noticed Jimin was still sleeping. "Jimin, wake up" you whispered tapping his shoulder. He let a yawn out as he stands up. "Ooh, are you wearing that?" He smirked at you while looking at the dress.

"Yes,  now get out" you pushed him out of your room.

x

You heard a knock on your door. "Come in" you shouted. A lady walked in with a big box, you ran to help her, but she pushed you away. "I can do it" she mumbled, you moved out of her way. "Please take a seat" She announced, you walked towards the chair to sit down. She started putting primer on your face and then finishing adding the rest of the makeup. She curled your hair like last time. You looked at the mirror,. You couldn't recognize yourself, you looked beautiful. "Thank you" you smiled. Taehyung walked in, his eyes scanned your face. "You-you look beautiful" He stutter. "Thank you" you gave him a slight smile. "You can leave now" He announced, as the lady walked out, giving me a slight smile.

"That lady wh-" He interrupted you.

"I think I might steal you away from Jimin tonight" He smirked licking his lips.

"Listen y/n, there is going to be a lot of people, don't talk to anyone you don't know, stay with Jimin all the time, understood?"

"I guess, who could I possibly talk to?" You said in a sarcastic way.

"Alright then, put on your dress, I'll be waiting downstairs" He slowly walked away closing the door.

x

You could hear the loud sound of people walking in the house. You put on your dress and grabbed some lotion, putting it on your soft skin.

You walked out of your room, someone bumped into you.

"Sor-" you stopped talking as you see the man standing in front of you.

"Y/n" He replied.

His eyes scanned your body, pushing his hair off his face. He stared at your lips getting closer to you. "You look gorgeous" He smiled. But then you remember what he said earlier. ' I guess I was, but I realized it was just fake love'

"Get out of my way" you pushed him away.

x