Pt 15

x

I heard loud music and people chatting, the lights were off. The man pushes me into the floor, I looked around me to see other women handcuffed. I stared at the girl to my right, she stared back. "Don't be scared babe, you'll love this" she chuckled. The curtains slowly opened and the lights turn on, there were man staring at us, while they were drinking. It took me a while to understand what was happening, I let out a small gasped. "Oh shit"

"Gentleman's it's an honor to have you here, as you all know we do this once a month, we're back, with new beautiful ladies" the guy talking on the microphone started laughing. "Please, start choosing" He pointed at us. I looked at the floor with tears in my face, I didn't want them to sell me to any man. "$9m for the one in the pink" a guy pointed at the girl next to me, a smirked appeared on her face.

"Okay, deal" The guy stand up removing the handcuffs off her hands. I started panicking, I looked around trying to look for Jimin, I still don't know what happened to him. "What about the one in the black" a guy yelled out as he looked at me.

They all stared at me scanning my body.

"Mhh, good choice, see she is a little expensive than the others. Ms. Y/n is very special and beautiful, Mr. Kim told me to not give her off that easy, anyone who wants her needs to give me a good amount of money" He announced.

"$20m"  A guy announced, but the guy on the mic nodded, left to right.

"What about $25" another guy shouted.

"Sorry fellas but that's too cheap" The man chuckled.

My heart started to beat faster, I just wanted to leave that place, and find Yoongi. Everyone became quite as they started whispering to themselves.

"I'll give $200m" A man in the back shouted, everyone gasped they turned around to looked at him. I took a deep breath looking back at the ground.

"Why" I whispered.

"Please, gentleman come to the front" the guy announced. He walked towards the front but I couldn't see his face well, the hat was covering his face, he had broad shoulders and tall. "You can take her, as soon as you pay me, but first do I know you? I haven't see you around here" He stared at the guy.

"Uh, yeah of course I - I'm one of Mr. Kim's best friend's" He muttered under his breath. Handing the guy the money but he looked a little suspicious.

"Mhh, okay great you can take her she is all yours" He smiled. He walked towards me removing the handcuffs. The guy grabbed my wrist and he started walking towards the door. "Let me go please" I shouted. But he walked faster as he reaches his car.

"Please, I don't want to go with you" I stated. He pushes me into the car and started to drive fast, he then stopped at this parking spot. "Y/n, it's me Jin" He removed his hat of his head, I gasped. "Oh my god, Jin- how did-" I started crying. He chuckled as he leaned in for a hug. "I missed you" he mumbled.

"How did you found me?" I questioned.

"Well, you've been missing for a while now, last time you called me from a random number, I wasn't sure if it was you, but i still tracked it"

"How did you gave away so much money? Where did you get it from?" I questioned, trying to fix my dress.

"Actually, it's fake money" He laughed.

"Oh my-" I started chuckling.

"We better get out of here before they find us" He turned back to the steering wheel but I stopped him.

"Wait , we can't go"

"What ? Why?" He Looked confused.

"Uh- well It's Yoongi, they have him there"

His face turned red, he was still trying to process what I told him. "So you're telling me, Yoongi is alive?" His voice cracked. "Yes yes Jin, we have to go back there" I exclaimed.

"Y/n we can't just go back there"

"Jin, please let's go, call the police, I don't know PLEASEEE call them" I replied desperately.

"Fine , I'll call them" He dialed the number.

"They'll be here soon" he smiled. "You should rest for now" He gave me his jacket and I rested my head on his knees.

Jin pov -

I know this wasn't right... I still had feelings for her, I've been with her for the longest now, more than he ever has. I thought that, I finally had a chance with her. All this time, I've make sure she's okay, I kept her safe, I tried putting on a smile on her face everyday. This thoughts are not okay, but I really did wished he never came back. Now I have to keep this feelings to myself, I should be happy that she's happy, she finally found him.

He started sobbing, but decided to cry in silence since he didn't want to wake you up.

Please- what ^

He noticed the police passed by , he grabbed the steering wheel, he followed them. "Y/n, wake up" He touches your shoulder.

"What's happening?" You yawned.

"The police is here, I'm following them" you looked in front of you to see the police car.

x

Y/n POV-

I quickly got out of the car, I tried to get inside but the man stopped me. "You can't go in there is too dangerous"

"Y/n , don't worry he'll be fine" Jin gave me a hug.

X

We waited for a few minutes when the police man came back outside with mostly everyone inside handcuffed.

"There are three of them who are injured, but it seems that two of them are dead now" A lady told the officer out loud. I quickly ran to her. "Wait who is dead, please tell me" I grabbed her collar she pushes me away. "Please calm down ma'am" the paramedics bring out two people covered up, I ran to them as I removed the white blanket from them. I let out a gasped and I started to cry. "Ji-Jimin, Taehyung, oh no" I fell on the ground. Jin ran towards me giving me a back hug. "Y/n , it's okay , don't cry please" he kisses my forehead. I stand up all worried and a little dizzy. "Wh-what about yoon-"

"Y/n, I heard a raspy voice behind me, I turned around to see him, beaten up, his face was red he had blood stains all over his clothes. Cuts and bruises on his face. I ran towards him giving him a tight hug. "Ouch" He mumbled. "I'm sorry" I took a step back.

"Ma'am, his injured, we have to take him to the hospital, you can come with him if you want"

I looked at Jin. "It's okay, you can go y/n I'll follow you guys" He gave me a slight smile.

x

"The doctor will be here in a few minutes" the nurse walked out of the room. Yoongi hold my hand.

He stared at the white wall taking a deep breath, he then faced me. "Y/n, Taehyung- he died because of me- they both died because of me-" a tear rolled down his face. "No, no this is no ones fault okay!" I removed the hair away from his face and I kiss his cheek. "Don't cry please, you're not feeling okay, try to rest the doctor will be here soon, I'll wait outside" He nodded and I made my way out.

I noticed Jin resting his head on the wall, I walked towards him letting a yawn out. "Y/n how is he?" He asked me. "Uh he's fine now" I smiled.

"Was going to happen now? I mean now that he's back? Are you going to leave me here alone" He mumbled. I let a chuckled out. "I wouldn't do that, I still don't know what's going to happen okay... don't worry about that right now" I tap his back. He nodded and gave me a hug.

x

"Okay, well everything is fine , he just need to rest and he will be out of here tomorrow morning" The nurse smiled at us. I thanked her and she walks away.

Yoongi sights and closes his eyes.

x