Epilogue

8 YEARS LATER

It was a sunny morning when me and Drake got dressed up to go to mum's birthday. 

"Drake, I think you should wear the black shirt instead, red doesn't suit you." I said with a smirk. 

"Well, I guess red can only look gorgeous on you." he said inching closer to me. 

"Ha ha, thank you." I smiled leaning forward to kiss his cheek. 

"Where is Megan?" I asked him, quickly turning around to see if I could find her.

 "She's sleeping" he assured me. I smiled and I went to her room, because of course, my baby needed to get dressed too.

 As I entered her room, I could see her innocent little face sleeping. "Time to wake up Megan." I said picking her up and planting a kiss on her forehead. She opened her eyes, revealing her green irises. She resembled Megan so much, with the same silky brown hair, and the innocence in her eyes. 

"mumaa" She uttered, smiling at me with her baby voice. 

I swear, I've never seen a baby like her, with rosy cheeks and a big smile plastered on her face all the time. She was the perfect baby any parent could ask for.

 Quickly, I made her wear an emerald green velvet dress, which complemented her eyes and a matching hairband. Soon Drake entered the room "All ready?" he asked picking Megan up. It was just so adorable to see Drake playing the 'father' role.

 "Yep!" I said, picking up my purse and getting out of the house. 

"Lets go daddy's little princess" Drake said, helping Megan sit in the car. A smile crossed my face, and I too sat in the car.

 "Shall we?" asked Drake after settling in the car. 

 "We shall." I replied smiling at him. 

There were no more words left to say except, all was well.

Yaay! the end! hope you all enjoyed it! :D

xoxo

- Mehvish <3