Chapter two Metting the Aftons part 1

(Y/N)

I was talking to chris when a red haired girl came to us and said "Chris we have t.. " Chris inturaped her and said "I know, I know just give me a one minute or 2" "ok, but you have to introduce me to your friend" she said and turned to me "oh, Elizabet this is (y/n), (y/n) this is my sister Elizabeth" he said "Hi nice to meet you" she said "N-nice to meet you t-to" "Why did I stuter, great first impresion" I thouth.I was in deep thouts that I didnt notice Chris saying my name "(y/n) are you ok, you zoomed out" "yeah Im fine, I was just in deep thouts" " Ok, I wanted to ask you if you want to have a sleepover at my house"
he said "I woud love to" ok then lets go Elizabeth will borow you some of her clothes"

"Time skip bouth by William kiling Ennard"

Michaels pov

Dad told me that Chris invited his friend for a sleepover "Michael Afton, you have three second to come down here!!" William said to Michael who was in vents with Ennard" I cant, Ennard traped me in the vents with his cuddles" I said "Ennard let go of my son, we will have a guest and dont want to freak her out with a spagetthi robot in the vents" dad said "Im not a spage..." just then Chris yelled " Dad! Mom! Im back!'' ''Ennard get in Micheal and stay in and then Michael come downstairs and dont forget to put your eyepatch on your eye.