Chapter 1

"How did I even get here?" The tribrid thought her bright blue eyes skimming her old bedroom in the Compound. Everything looked the same as if nothing changed...

That was until her eyes caught the photos on her bedside table. Hope reached out and skimmed one of the images. It was a wedding photo of her Mum and her Uncle Elijah . She smiled softly, suddenly a light bulb in her head snapped and her eyes sparkled. They're all alive! It worked! The youngest Mikaelson bolted out of her bedroom and raced down the stairs.

"Woah there pup or else you'll end up breaking an ankle!" A blonde woman chuckled stopping Hope in her tracks. She had emerald eyes and an angelic smile. The youngest Mikaelson recognised her voice but she couldn't seem to put a name to the new face.

"Calm down honey, she's a Mikaelson and my daughter she'll be fine," Klaus smirked and kissed his wife on the cheek.

"Dad!" Hope yelped and crushed her father into a tight embrace. She couldn't believe it. He's here! He's alive! Klaus nearly fell over he wasn't sure why his littlest wolf was so excited to see him however he loved whenever his daughter got so enthusiastic.

After a few minutes Hope detached herself from her father and smiled at the mysterious woman. She wasn't sure who she was but obviously the blonde woman was in love with her father. The tribrid chuckled knowing that the woman reeked of her father's natural scent.

"Hey Hope do you mind helping me in the kitchen? I was going to bake some of those beignets you and your father seem to love so much," Cami asked with a small smile, Hope nodded violently before dragging the blonde vampire towards the kitchen.