Chapter 4

It will be the closure she never had

Hope rushed down the stairs when she heard a high pitched scream coming from the kitchen. However when the tribrid saw what was really going on she smiled.

"Klaus let me down!" Cami laughed as she tried to wriggle her way out of her husbands hybrid grip. Klaus decided it would be funny if he threw his blonde wife over his shoulder. The original hybrid had a huge smirk and a playful hint in his eye that Hope knew meant he wasn't going to put her down.

The blonde vampire kicked off the kitchen bench causing her husband to fall on his back while she was on top of him. The brave bartender smirked and let out a chuckle when she saw the shocked look on her husband's face.

"Looks like the famous Klaus Mikaelson just fell for me," Cami teased softly placing a sweet kiss on the hybrids lips. Although Hope knew most teenagers would be disgusted by this type of scene, the youngest Mikaelson couldn't be happier. The tribrid knew that her father was a changed man, she read all of the books about her family and how they were monsters. However to her they were heroes, broken souls who just needed some love and to her they were her family and she would never have it any other way.

The blue eyed teenager laughed when her father thought it would be even more fun if he threw both his wife and his daughter over his shoulders again. Little did they all know that Hayley and Elijah were watching the trio with huge grins. The female hybrid loved whenever Klaus got cheesy with Cami, she thought it was adorable how Klaus only let Hope and Cami get the better of him.

Elijah had his arm draped along his wife's shoulders, he just couldn't believe it. If someone were to tell him 1000 years ago that his siblings and himself would've been all married and had a niece he wouldn't have believed them. But now everyday he thanks the ancestors or the universe for the life he has now and for allowing his family to finally find happiness.

Hope and Cami smiled slyly at each other before the young tribrid whispered a spell under her breath that sent her father flying to the nearest wall. The pair laughed at the original hybrid and they both high-fived each other for the victory. Klaus let out an annoyed huff however the annoyed look on his face was soon replaced with a soft smile as he stared at his two favourite girls.

Hope couldn't explain the way it felt to have her whole family together. She was happy. The tribrid smiled brightly.