Chapter 8

The blonde witch playfully winked at her niece which made the tribrid laugh.

"Kol we're back!" Davina yelled as the rest of the women followed behind her. However once the brunette witch got into the dining room she froze, causing the other women to stop.

"Woah," Hope muttered as she grazed her fingers along the now decorated dining room. A huge smile rested on her face.

"Hey pup how'd shopping go?" Cami asked while placing plates around the wooden table.

"It was amazing! Auntie Bex got us all new dresses! We have to wear them!" The tribrid squealed causing the blonde bartender to chuckle.

Rebekah gave each of the Mikaelson women their dresses and everyone raced into their rooms to get ready.

When Hope shut her bedroom door she flopped onto her bed. It was a great day. The youngest Mikaelson grinned. She couldn't believe it. Her whole family under one roof. The auburn haired teenager laughed, it's been a while since she's felt this happy.

The youngest Mikaelson after a few minutes of relaxing decided to get changed and head down stairs. A bright grin that reached her eyes appeared on her face when she saw her mother and her Uncle as well as her father and Cami. She chuckled quietly when she noticed her hybrid of a father being so gentle with her step mother. Her gaze caught the sight of her mother's wedding ring as her uncle kissed his wife's fingers.

Once everyone had seated, the feast appeared in front of them. The youngest Mikaelson licked her lips at the sight of all the delicious food, she waited for her father to say a few words before digging in.