Chapter 9

⚠️Last Chapter⚠️

The youngest Mikaelson licked her lips at the sight of all the delicious food, she waited for her father to say a few words before digging in.

It was finally happening, Hope had to say her goodbyes. She was dreading this moment ever since her wish had came true, goodbyes really were the worst. However none of her family members knew that when she bid them a goodnight it would be the last time and only she would have the happy memories of passed 24hrs.

The tribrid latched onto her parents like a scared wolf pup earning her a few concerned looks from the rest of her family. Once Hope had finished hugging her parents she turned towards her Uncle Elijah, it was true that at first she blamed him for what happened to her mother but after their last moments she realised she could never hate him. The teenage girl wrapped her arms around her Uncle's neck with tears welled in her eyes. She kissed the Origianl vampire on the cheek and then quickly detached herself. Last but not least, she embraced her kind step mother, Cami O'Connell, the woman who she barely remembered until now,the woman who took care of her when she was a baby and now is one of the best people she's ever known. Hope let her hidden tears stream down her face in the comforting embrace of the woman who captured her father's heart.

The blonde bartender didn't know what had made the tribrid so upset but instead of questioning her she allowed the teenager to cry in her arms as she whispered soothing words into her auburn hair. Once the teenager had left her embrace Cami smiled and allowed Hope to go to bed.

Once the youngest Mikaelson entered her room, she calmed down her emotions before calling out to the Malivore monster.

"Hope Mikaelson, would you like to tell me your final wish?" The Jinni smirked at the teenager, she was able find a way to fool the youngest Mikaelson.

"I wish to leave this reality and go back to the way everything was before I told you my wishes," Hope muttered with a stern look in her eye.

"Your wish is my command," The monster said as she snapped her fingers.

Hope slowly opened her eyes, she was back at her dorm in her bed. The youngest Mikaelson sighed sadly.

"It had been a dream..." The teenager whispered to herself with tears welled in her eyes. Little did she know that Josie Saltzman had known what the tribrid did. However the brunette refused to tell anyone, not even her own father about what Hope did. Deep down Josie knew that Hope deserved her wishes to come true even if it had just been for a day. The tribrid and her may not be friends but that didn't stop the brunette from being there for her if she ever needed someone to lean on.

And just like that Josie fell into a peaceful slumber with the knowledge that her secret crush, Hope Mikaelson, had gotten the closure that she needed.

Sometimes to get through the bad days, you have to remember the good times.