So..I let A Demon In My House

I looked at the multi-colored demon from my window

It was in the ground motionless.

Winifred starts whining.

"Shh girl" I quiet her silently praying that the demon was dead.

I went back into my house and got my metal baseball bat that I nicknamed Nyquil.

Me and this bat had some memories together with deal with demons that tried my patience.

I opened the door quietly trying not to wake it up.

"This muthafucker is huge".

Winifred trots over to me with something in her mouth.

"A hat , where did you find this". I asked.

It has K/DA on it.

"Be a good girl and put it in the house". Winifred walks back into the house with the hat in her mouth.

"I can't believe I'm doing this".

I grabbed the arms of the multi-colored demon by the arms a struggle my way into the house and flop it on my couch.

The demon was bleeding out from the leg.

"Poor thing".

The pitter patter of paws behind me.

Winifred sits beside me with a emergency kit in her mouth.

"Good Girl" I pat her head.

I started to get the med supply to get the bullet from out of it's leg.

"Grrrrrrrrrrr".

My eyes widened at the now awake demon that is in my house. I quickly grabbed my metal baseball bat and pointed at the colorful demon before it lunged at me.

"Hey , stop all that growling with your feral ass . I have done nothing to you actually I'm trying to help you , so if I was you I wouldn't make myself a threat because you will be picked yourself off this floor after I hit you in the head with this metal baseball bat".

The demon looked at me surprised that something so bold came out of my mouth so it backed down.

"That's what I thought now let me see you're leg for a bit".

The demon tried to move its let but pulled back out of nervousness.

"It's ok , I swear I won't hurt you , unless you crazy at me Ok" I reassured.

I get medical supplies ready to remove the bullet from out of the demon's leg.

"Hold still". I pull out the forceps readying them.

The demon hissed as I lightly touched the wound.

"Ok big baby hold this if you're going to yell whoever the hell you are". I handed it a pillow off of my couch.

"Akali"

I looked at the demon.

"Akali Jhomen Tethi".

I smiled at her and stuck my hand out to the colorful demon.

"I'm (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) nice to meet you Akali". I shaked her finger since her hand was little too big.

The demon before me cheeks flushed red and and her tail started wagging rapidly.

"Nice to meet you to sweeth-I mean (Y/N)". Akali corrected herself.

"Likewise Akali"

I get back to work on Akali's legs trying to get the bullet out of her leg but she keeps squirming.