Heed My Warning

(Y/N's POV)

After the ordeal with Akali's temper tantrum things when back to normal I was at my bakery filling out paperwork as normal.

"This is ridiculous".

I grabbed the electricity bill and saw it was 458 dollars.

"Absolutely ridiculous". I pinched the bridge of my nose and signed.

[*knock* *knock*]

"Who is it"? I said not even looking up from my paperwork.

"Hi it's me Rachelle can I come in".

"Yea, come right in".

The door opened and a rather tall lady walked in and sat by my desk.

I put all of the paperwork in a file cabinet.

"What brings you to my office today Miss Rachelle".

She inhaled and exhaled nervously. "So you remember you told me to make a batch of cakes".

"Yes, I remember".

Rachelle twiddles her fingers. "So there is something about storage closet you need to know about".

I crossed my arms displeased about the news "What did you do to the closet this time Rachelle"?

"Wait, wait, wait, It's not about the closet. It's something in the closet".

I quirked an eyebrow. "Something is in the closet"? I asked

She nods.

"I swear if there are roaches in this building I'm going to flip my shi-".

"It's way bigger than roaches bout the size of a 20-year-old ".

My head whipped around. "The size of a 20-year-old ". I got up from my office chair and sped downstairs.

When I got to the storage closet, I saw two more of my employees standing there with a broom and a rolling pin.

"(Y/N) thank goodness you're here".

"Mika, Lea what's going on here". I asked the twin ladies.

"There's this weird turtle thing in the closet and it's eating all the cucumbers".

I inhaled then exhaled. "Rachelle if I die start a Go Fund page for my dog".

I opened that door really quickly. "I don't know what the fuck you are but you ain't gonna eat my money's worth of cucumbers".

I barged into the storage closet to see that random shit was on the floor. Flour, sugar, spices, food coloring. I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I gonna kill i-".

I heard something rummaging through the darkness. I followed it to the deep freezer section. And I'll be damned the wasn't a half-turtle half-bodybuilder demon in my deep freezer eating my cucumbers.

"DA FUQ BRO"!!!

The head perked up with a cucumber in its mouth. It slowly turned to me with a mouthful of cucumber.

Then it grinned showing me a beak chock-full of sharp teeth.

Its mouth opened to say two words.

(???): "Human Entrails".

It dropped the cucumber down and trudged towards me.

"Fuck That".

I picked up a handful of flour and threw it into the beast's eyes.

"*(SHEEEEE)*"

Never in my life have I ever run so fast. I crashed and burned into a rack of cupcakes.