Preyed Upon

(No One's POV)

"Bye fellas , see ya later". A girl waved goodbye to my friends.

"Bye (Y/N)". A very short girl said.

"Take care (Y/N)......And watch out for any Demons you remember what happened to the dude a block away form".

"She probably won't". The shorted one snickers.

The [H/C] girl turns around slightly ticked off.

"You must think that I'm Coo Coo for fucking Cocoa Cocoa Puffs that I'm gonna let a demon get ahold of me"

Demons , the hunters of mankind for centuries. You'll never know when one will pop up.

Some can look like humans or someone random objects sometimes to just horrify humanity.

But humanity has learned and adapted to countering these big baddies driving them back.

Over the centuries that these two entities have been at one another necks ever since humanity was created.

And neither will back down

"Don't worry i'll be fine" The girl said while slinging a backpack over her shoulder.

Oh how this girl will be proven so wrong.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

(Y/N's POV)

I begin to wander off to the store since im running out of stuff that I need for the house.

"Ok I need eggs , milk , flour and a whole bunch of other stuff". I whispered to myself.

It was getting dark so I pick up the pace since the sun was setting.

You don't want to be out when it's dark trust me , those bastards start moving around.

I proceeded to walk up the sidewalks to see a crowd in the middle of the walkway.

In the center of the crowd was a frizzy ponytailed girl freestyle rapping without a care in the world

I went back minding my own business walking down the sidewalk. That's when I feel somebody watching me.

I turned around to the face the crowd to see that same ponytailed girl stareing right at me with a creepy ass smirk. Like she wanted to do something.

The she sends a flirty wink at me and I rolled my eyes ar her in annoyance

The air was starting to get thicker as she kept her eyes on me until I went around the corner stopping the eye contact.

"Thank Goodness that over , felt like that woman was to jump out at me , fucking creep". I whispered

●~●~●~●~●[TIME SKIP]●~●~●~●~●~

"Ok I've gotta everything now I just need to go home". I said while I carried the bags full of groceries.

I looked up at the sky to see that it was nighttime.

"Oh joy". I said sarcastically.

I treaded down the same sidewalk to head to the store.

There was nobody on the streets at this time of day because everyone knows what happens when you're gone to long.

And I was starting to get a bit nervous of all this eerie silence.

"Crap , I should have left early that this I might get jump". I daid to myself.

(???) Well hello pretty lady.