Sinfully Sweet Scent

(Y/N's POV)

All four demons where stareing at me.

But only three of the four where smirking.

"Why are you four looking at me like that"? I asked

The four of them looked at one another.

"Give us a few minutes (Y/N)". Ahri grabs Evelynn , Kai'Sa and Akali by the end of there shirts.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

(Akali's POV)

I gotten dragged into the kitchen by Ahri along side Eve , Kai

"Do you three know why where hear"? Ahri asked.

"Because somebody smells like bootylicious with strawberries on top"? Evelynn asked.

"......."

"......."

"......."

"Why would you say it like that Eve"?

Evelynn laughs. "I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that wants to rearrange her guts". She starts eyeing everyone in the room.

All three of us started blushing.

"How long will the phenomenon take effect"? Kai'Sa asked

"I won't take long , so I'll advise that everyone locks themselves up in their or we can just fix the problem".

"But she's not a demon Ahri".

"You sure Akali because she sure does smell like one".

[*KNOCK* *KNOCK*]

"Akali , Ahri , Kai'Sa , Evelynn you guys alright in there did I do something wrong".

I could smell the pheromones leaking in from the cracks from the door.

All four of us had to cover our noses.

"D-damn not even been that long and its that strong already".

"Yea" Ahri and Evelynn said in unison.

"What do you think Kai'Sa".

"........"

"Kai'Sa"?

In the farthest corner of the room Kai'Sa's skin starts to darken with the symbiote taking over her body.

"Kai'Sa you better not , you better not do it". Ahri warned.

Me and Evelynn started to surround her. Kai'Sa can be a stubborn women when the symbiote takes over.

"GET AWAY NOW"

That wasn't Kai'sa anymore , her instincts toke over her.

Ahri's 9-tails flared out to guard the door that separated (Y/N) from the rest of us. But that wasn't going to last long.

Kai'Sa started walking right up to Ahri.

"Move Ahri".

"No".

From Kai'sa's back two cannons charged up to threatened to fire at Ahri.

"Move out the way , last warning Ahri".

"Bring it raisin dick".

The cannons from Kai'sa's back fired a ball of energy. Ahri had gotten lucky by Evelynn scooping her up with her left lasher.

The blast of energy hit the door. And that sweet smell hit everyone in the room like a truck.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~