Consequences

(Bruh I'm pushing it with this picture)

(Akali's POV)

I was in a panic.

"What did I do, What did I do, What did I do". Fresh human blood was all hands, legs, and fangs.

I looked around the house for a bathroom. To clean off as much blood as possible. Then there was a glow mixed in with the crimson blood. I touch the top of my head touch my horns one was there the other was gone.

This is even worse I might bleed to death. I have to get back to everyone else before I blackout. The last place I want to blackout is here.

I rushed out of the crime scene to the hospital where they housed (Y/N).

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

(Y/N's POV)

There was nothing but darkness. It was weird being knocked out honestly.

(???): Akali

The hell.

(???): "Akali get up. We have to go, Now".

There was a flickering light. A neon light.

(???): Stop playing Akali this isn't funny.

That was the sound of a very worried Ahri.

I followed the sound of her fretting. But once I saw her, her tails all 9 of her tails were a pure white, and her hair was black than her usual blonde.

"Akali get up now, your scaring me".

I decided to get closer and touch Ahri on her back but my hand went straight through her body. It was like she was a ghost.

"The hell is going on here, is this some sort of dream or something"? I asked myself.

I loomed over Ahri's shoulder to look at Akali. And she looked different as well. She sported a green karate gi and a mask.

But that's not the important thing.

Her horns, both of her horns were cut clean off. And glowing blood was gushing out of her head.

"This has to be a dream, there is no way this is Akali or Ahri it can't be".

And to think that this nightmare can get any worse I heard heavy panting coming.

(???): Ahri we have to go now.

There was an injured Kai'Sa walking up to Ahri with a dazed Evelynn with a missing right lasher in her arms.

"Darling please, we don't have that much time on ourselves just pick her up, I know a demon who knows how to treat this".

After she was done talking went to black for a second. Until a pair of glowing dots stared at me.

(???): Who the fuck is this.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

(Evelynn's POV):

We are currently in an empty waiting room.

What do we do now, the one human that we trust is in a coma. Akali left to be a murderer and Me, Ahri and Kai'Sa are here in a packed hospital. This isn't how I wanted my day to be.

"Eve"?

My head turns to face Kai'Sa. "Hmm"?

"Evelynn, you seem stressed are you alright"?

"No, I'm not alright, because of a reckless maknea committing 1st-degree murder and not thinking about the consequences".

"Evelynn I understand that, but none of us can tame Akali".