On The Move

(Y/N's POV)

"Akali im ho-" I stopped talking

I opened the front door to my house to see that it was completely trashed.

Blood was everywhere , there was a broken cross on the ground and ashes.

"Akali".

Footsteps echoed throughout the house.

"(Y/N)".

I saw that Akali was in the kitchen the whole time. Her fangs was soaked with blood.

"Akali what the hell , what happened while I was go-".

"We need to leave this place".

I was severely confused.

"Why"?

"Just come on". She grabbed my hand and forced me out the door.

"Akali you're hurting my hand".

She didn't listen. She kept on going.

"Why are you doing this Akali , I need an answer"?

Akali rolls her eyes "I'll explain while we get there".

I started processing why Akali wanted to leave.

The house was trashed from the in inside , blood on her , the ashes and the broken cross.

"Akali what happened while I was gone".

"They attacked me , so I attacked them".

"Those demon hunters"?

"No a Priest and a Demon , It pisses me off because of that bastard teaming up with the people that want to end our existence".

I cocked my head to the side "What do they do".

"A priest in the only thing that can kill a demon getting killed by anything else we'll end up back in hell".

"By why are you bringing me to what ever place your taking me". I asked.

"Because you're my mate , they kill you if they see you with me and I'll be damned if they even try". Akali growled.

As we continued speeding down the sidewalk a couple of large vehicles where slowly driving.

"Damn it it's them". Akali starts panicking. She looks high and low for somewhere to hide.

Akali lowers herself "(Y/N) hop on my back".

I had to wait for a second.

"What are you up to"?

"Do you want to be killed"

"You don't have to tell me twice".

I somehow climbed onto Akali back and grabbed onto her horns.

"H-hey don't grab on my horns so roughly their sensitive". Akali studerd.

"I won't".

Akali stands back up and starts reversing herself. "Hold on tight this might get bumpy".

I raised an eyebrow "Wait what do you mean".

Akali starts sprinting forward then springs straight into the air. I closed my eyes out of fear.

"You ok back there (Y/N)".

"N-no".

"Open your eyes".

"Hell no".

"Come on trust me". Akali giggled.

I cracked an eye open before clinging to her even stronger.