𝟏𝟏. 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒!

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐀? 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋? -𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧

Actress, Aurora Watson, seen above, has been seen flirting with actor Chris Evans on their own instagram account

Actress, Aurora Watson, seen above, has been seen flirting with actor Chris Evans on their own instagram account. (rorywatson and chrisevans)
One comment that Chris had left on the British girl's instagram was 'Check your dms' which makes fans believe that there is something more going on between the two actors. Aurora Watson has been known to mooch off her friends and family (Emma Watson, Aurora's older sister) and take some of their fame. Is she using Chris for his fame and money? Are they even together? Aurora has not been in a relationship since 2015, in which she broke up with her long time boyfriend, Harry Styles. Harry and Aurora have been together since 2012 til 2015.
She has also been seen with Narnia's actor, Ben Barnes. Is she flirting with more than one man at a time? Her and Ben Barnes have been friends since they were both 13, meeting in secondary school. Where as her and Tom had known eachother since they were 10. Ben and Aurora have been friends for a long time and many people think that there is definitely something more between them. Who is Aurora going to chose?

Vote here!

.Chris and Aurora
60%

.Ben and Aurora
34%

.Harry and Aurora
26%